Rome or Florence H meeting

maryg1

K in a circle
O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
let's see if we can finally set a meeting in Italy!
is anyone interested in a meeting in Rome or Florence?

pls. post your preference between the two cities and your possible dates!

I'm fine with both cities, Florence being nearer to me but the new Frecciarossa will lead me to Rome in about 2 hrs (I have to check their offers though, want to save for shopping!)
I only can do Saturdays in November, Sundays can be fine in December but maybe it's going to be too busy with Christmas shopping?

Rome would be perfect for me, as it's where I live, lol! I can't do the weekend of Nov 13th and the last weekend of Nov since I'll be in London, other weekends are fine for me!

I agree, I think Sundays in December will be VERY crouded!

we couldn't set up a meeting for this year, so everything is delayed after Christmas time so if you want to meet us next year pls. leave your message here

hi and welcome!
pls. note we have some rules for the PF meetings, and one requires you at least need 500 posts to join

"In an effort to protect our community, and to maintain the safety of our members, we are implementing the following rules for all organized PF gatherings:

1. Gatherings will be limited to established PF members. As we do with RAOK, this generally means members who have 500 posts and/or have been around for 5 months or so. Obviously, this is somewhat discretionary as some newer members quickly become a regular part of the community, but it is really important to error on the side of being cautious. Any questions, just send me a PM.

2. Please DO NOT post too many specifics about your gathering (exact location, time etc.). It is so important to remember that anyone can see these threads and the internet is vast. Use the PM system to convey such pertinent details, and work together to keep each other safe.

Thank you for your cooperation, and most of all, enjoy!"

hi guys, I will be visiting Rome and Florence during Chinese New Year, and usually i joined the HK meet, maybe if the time allows, we can sip a nice Cappucino somewhere....?