Rome Inspiration and Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just spent a week in Rome. So inspired and delighted by all the sights, food and wine. Wanted to get a souvenir at LV and had been considering the Rosalie but decided against it once I saw it. Then I saw the perfect travel companion. Her color reminds me of the pastels I saw in the Vatican. I love that she will always remind me of my special trip.

The museums at the Vatican and the soft pastels everywhere.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463006028.702310.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463006077.436164.jpg

My travel companion reveal.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463006124.322494.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463006140.157151.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463006153.892310.jpg

My new zippy wallet in Rose Ballerine.

2. That RB's gorgeous! Did you go to the LV maison? :smile: Thanks for sharing your magnificent photos of Rome! :hbeat:

3. Yes, I went to the boutique on Via Conditti but purchased at the Etoile location in Piazza Di S Lorenzo.

4. Gorgeous! Congrats!!

5. Congratulations!!!

6. Your pictures makes me want to go back! Especially for that RB zippy! What a great souvenir from your trip! It's my favorite wallet! You'll get a lot of use out of her! Enjoy:smile:

7. Beautiful pictures!!!!! Enjoy!

8. What lovely pictures! Congrats on the new wallet. It's one of my favorite piece.:heart:

9. Lovely!

10. Beautiful!

11. Wow!!! I am impressed! A Rome visit is on my bucket list! Thanks for sharing!

12. Beautiful! Congrats!

13. beautiful wallet - congrats!!

14. beautiful wallet + pics. thank you for sharing

15. So lovely!! Hope you had a wonderful trip!