Romance of the Birkins... (warning graphic picture)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. how lovely for you ladies to meet! pretty bags too!

2. Fun fun!!! Those Birkins are yummmmmm!

3. Princessfrog- The whole Beaver thing started as a joke from my love of those Hermes animal keychains. I bought the Beaver one and I like to photoshop him, give him accessories and transfer him to other people's bags. Here he is with "grillz" and with groucho glasses:

Attached Files:

4. Lovely Birkins!

5. Love that photo -- and it sounds like you two had a wonderful time together.

6. ooh if you left those two bags alone for a while maybe they'd mate and you could get a beautiful reddish gold 25 birkin!

7. What a fun day you two had--capped off by the SA's question and the . . .ahem. . . close interaction of those lovely Birkins. Great to see that the Birkins hit it off as well as both of you two.

8. Love that you two met! Sounds like you had a great time!

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

ROTFALMAO! Just TOOOO funny!!!

I'll try to stop crying long enough to type - So Glad you two got to meet and have such fun - sounds like a blast!

10. Great story Japster, thanks for sharing!

11. Japster, your beaver photos are HI-larious! I'd been wondering about all the beaver jokes myself, and decided it was safer not to ask...:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

12. YAAAAY!!! this is wonderful to hear!! i feel a "connection" with these 2 lovely ladies already with our PMs and the fact that i've already met C (exactly how japster has described her!). now i NEED to meet mama japster!!

13. Beavers and Bags:roflmfao:

14. How fun! Glad you ladies had a good time...and those birkins are just gorgeous!