Rolex : YG 36 date just

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all ! I just got this new to me Rolex !!! Such a dream for me :smile:

I want to change out the face . I know champagne is classic but at the very least I’d change it to the diamond markers

Also considering MOP diamond markers
    Black MOP diamond

Black with diamonds

Any opinions out there ??

IMG_0596.JPG
    IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0594.JPG

hammerofdawn, chiaoapple, syh and 2 others like this.
  2. I remember AD mentioned Rolex won’t change the dial to MOP because it’s fragile. Also you can upgrade but can’t downgrade, meaning from a Roman numeral to diamond markers but not the reverse. I would go for Dark MOP with diamonds.

Machick333 likes this.
  3. Thanks ! Yeah do like a dark dial ! Thanks for your input :smile:

4. Gorgeous! Congrats. You can’t go wrong with either. I recommend taking it in to see what your options are. If you have it done by Rolex I was told you can only change it to a dial the was originally available with the model you have. Also, you will be required to have it serviced at the same time that’s approximately $500.
    I just purchased a 36 DJ SS, black with diamonds from my dealer the diamonds really pop with the black face.

5. very nice! I have a 31 mm YG with a silver face and stick markers (with a diamond bezel) that is my favorite combination , and I have sold then bought it 3 times! Yeah, crazy! Don't know if that dial would appeal to you.

Machick333 and Zucnarf like this.
  6. White or silver with diamonds. Not a fan of MOP and do not think the dark dial looks good with yellow gold. If it were rose gold then brown would look awesome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice