Rolex with MOP face

Kissmark

O.G.
Jun 9, 2009
Hi ladies,

I really like the look of MOP face on the Rolex. But I am.janing concerns about durability etc. Is it more fragile than the other faces? And would the color fade or chance over them? What are the downside of MOP faces? Thank you for any insight.

Reactions: chloebagfreak
Hi ladies,

I really like the look of MOP face on the Rolex. But I am.janing concerns about durability etc. Is it more fragile than the other faces? And would the color fade or chance over them? What are the downside of MOP faces? Thank you for any insight.
I had a mop dial on a rolex that had to be replaced/repaired. but the watch wasn't waterproof. if the watch is waterproof I don't think there would be any issue

Reactions: Kissmark
Hi ladies,

I have it and it’s incredibly gorgeous! I think I’ve had for 8-10 years, need to find receipt. No issues at all. It’s the stainless with white gold around the dial. I wear it all the time and haven’t even had it serviced:smile:
On mine, the color changes with the angle of light or the sun, pink to greenish hue.
No downsides so far!

Reactions: Kissmark