Rolex Size Need Help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'll soon be receiving my moms rolex watch, she is getting a new one. Her watch is the 31 mm steel and yellow gold datejust. Lately I have seen women wear the larger rolex watches and I'm thinking about purchasing one of the larger ones on my own and switching off between the two. I really like the look of the larger ones on women. However I have really really small wrists so I don't want it to look enormous and overpower my wrist. I can't decide if it is worth it to get another just rolex because of the size. How many of you ladies prefer the larger mm watch sizes and visa versa?

2. I had a 31mm and sold it about a year and a half ago, I have been wearing a 38mm j12 since and got use to the larger watch, Hubby JUST bought me a new 36mm datejust for our anniversary this month and i ADORE it! I think its totally worth it. I would go try them on and see how they feel on

3. I have small wrists, and I wear a men's Yacht-Master with a MOP dial. It is a large watch, and I absolutely love it and almost never take it off. I hardly ever wear any of my other watches anymore because this one works so well for everything. It has been an excellent purchase because I get so much use out of it :smile:

4. I'm not a fan of big watches. 31mm is the largest I will go for a Rolex.

5. have 2 of 31mm, 2 of 26mm.
    Sold one of my 31mm because I do not need that many big watches.

for sporty, yatch master would be good.
    Otherwise, I think the 26mm should be good with dress up for small frame ladies

6. I have relatively small wrists and wear the 31mm.....it's perfect for me. I'm not into a dainty look and this size watch gives me both options for dress up/down.

7. I have fairly large wrists but both of my rolex's are 31mm

I'm not a fan of the day window in the larger size watches.

8. I love the juxtaposition of a large chunky watch against a small, feminine wrist!

I have a 31mm rolex and and my wrist is very small (13.5 cm circumference). I feel that the 31mm is still too small for the look that I want (34mm would have been perfect but I could not afford that model).

9. Thanks for the advice ladies

10. My wrist is 5 inches and I love my 31 mm. It's a perfect size. I've tried 36 mm and it starts to get heavy & it keeps bumping into things. I prefer the 31 mm!!

11. Here is my Yacht-Master (I think it is about 40mm). My wrists are 5.25 inches. Yes, it is big, but I love it.

trustlove - buy what you love and what you are comfortable with. What other people think really is of no consequence. They are not paying for it or wearing it :flowers:

Attached Files:

12. Ranag, I love your Rolex. I really like the way it looks. I think I'm going to get the larger one about the size of yours and trade off between the two.

13. I have the midsize (35mm) Yachtmaster in platinum/SS...blingy and chunky, but not overpoweringly large. Debating whether I should go with a midsize DJ two tone or the 36mm DJ with YG/SS, floral dial, gold fluted bezel or keep the YM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. It depends on what you like and since you said that you like the larger look, I think the 36 mm DJ is great for you. Even the 36 mm is not really a big watch. It's fairly neutral for a man or woman IMO.

15. ET gorgeous watch.
    Howard-thanks for the advice I'm planning on getting a 36 or 41 rolex along with the one my mom is giving me.

I love the look. The Datejust II 41mm is my favorite.