Rolex questions

beachy10

Mar 11, 2010
Does anyone know if it's possible if I have a ladies datejust to change the bracelet from jubilee and fluted bezel to oyster and smooth bezel or vise versa? Is this pretty expensive to do?
Is this something a jeweler has to or is it possible for me to change myself?

Thanks!

Interesting...logically changing bracelet is possible but am not sure about the fluted to dome bezel. I think once you change the bezel, it's no longer under Rolex's warranty.

Rolex purposefully limits the amount of their parts floating around in just anybody's hands. That being said, it might be worth it to take it to an authorized dealer to get it done. I'd definitely want to keep the resale of my Rolex (if i had one) top notch.

I don't think it's possible to change the bezel, I asked my AD if I could change my Wg flutted bezel to a diamond bezel & they said it wasn't possible as the watch would not be waterproof anymore, why do you Want to do this, I have got the 36mm with jubilee strap & I think it's a lovely watch, I think for what it would cost you could probably buy a second hand one in the exact design that you want, I had the dial changed & it cost £387 just for that I wouldn't want to guess how much it would be for bracelet let alone bezel.

Go to an ad and they would be able to do it for you. Not sure the cost but it will be expensive. I was going to replace one link that was scratched and it was a few hundred dollars. They were able to buff it out.

They can also change the bezel which is around $300-500.

If you do it use only original rolex parts. Otherwise your watch will go down in value a lot!

OP,

NO!

Each of Rolex has its own serial number, which represents the model.
Oyster bracelet with smooth bezel has different model and of course fluted bezel as well , not even to mention fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet.

I am talking about 100% Rolex Authentic !!!

I rencently purchased a rolex for my 30th birthday from yoogi's closet.
I gave the information of the watch to rolex center here and I am a bit confused.
http://www.yoogiscloset.com/rolex-ce...9-222-9-1.aspx
according to rolex the code equals the watch with a leather strap instead of this gold bracelet.
my order is in customs waiting for delivery.
I contacted yoogi's closet with this information so I will wait for reply.
If someone can help me on this??

Last edited by a moderator:
I wondered when they used the word "features"? Is it 100% Rolex authentic?

I dislike words that are not described clearly, which could be twist in case you need to ask after the sale.