Rolex owners: What do you have?

My new Rolex DJ. I went to try in the two tone RG/SS in the second picture. Since this will be my last watch purchase for a while I wasn’t sure I would like the dial long term. My AD could tell I was on the fence and I had sent her some options previously. She goes in the back and brings out the YG/SS with the dial colors I wanted for me to “try on” for comparison. I fell in love. She then tells me I can get that one if I want hehe. This is my second purchase from her over the years. I’m so happy.

It also proves that they do have inventory in the stores that they show selectively. I’ve seen others have the same experience.

IMG_5328.jpeg

IMG_5326.jpeg

IMG_5327.jpeg

My first Rolex…28mm LDJ Oyster TT YG with domed bezel, silver dial & star diamonds! (hope I listed the specs correctly!)

I’m a minimalist when it comes to jewelry & I’ve never been interested in luxury watches. My hubby is the Rolex collector & has tried to convince me into getting a 31mm LDJ jubilee fluted with MOP. While I agree it’s a beautiful watch…I’m not the type to follow the crowd & I wanted something more unique yet understated.

Fast forward to our recent trip to Korea & I tagged along with my hubby to the Rolex store. As soon as I saw this beauty on display, I knew it was the one! While I was trying it on, hubby kept reminding me that the jubilee & fluted style was THE classic…but I honestly didn’t care! I loved the casual yet modest bling this one had & felt it was the perfect first lux watch to fit my style!

Now everytime I wear my watch, my hubby says I should get a 31mm next time. But I disagree…what do you think?

Here she is paired with my evil eye bracelet to ward off evil “onlookers”!

IMG_8555.jpeg

IMG_8558.jpeg

My first Rolex…28mm LDJ Oyster TT YG with domed bezel, silver dial & star diamonds! (hope I listed the specs correctly!)

I’m a minimalist when it comes to jewelry & I’ve never been interested in luxury watches. My hubby is the Rolex collector & has tried to convince me into getting a 31mm LDJ jubilee fluted with MOP. While I agree it’s a beautiful watch…I’m not the type to follow the crowd & I wanted something more unique yet understated.

Fast forward to our recent trip to Korea & I tagged along with my hubby to the Rolex store. As soon as I saw this beauty on display, I knew it was the one! While I was trying it on, hubby kept reminding me that the jubilee & fluted style was THE classic…but I honestly didn’t care! I loved the casual yet modest bling this one had & felt it was the perfect first lux watch to fit my style!

Now everytime I wear my watch, my hubby says I should get a 31mm next time. But I disagree…what do you think?

View attachment 5795281

View attachment 5795282
That’s beautiful. I am also a fan of the oyster bracelet because it’s a little more understated especially in a two tone. The 28mm seems to fit your wrist perfectly. I say, always go with the watch that makes your heart sing, notwithstanding popular opinion, because in my experience if you feel lukewarm about it you won’t really enjoy wearing it.

View attachment 5795281

View attachment 5795282
That is stunning! You're right, I think the oyster bracelet is perfect for that watch. And I love the smooth bezel as well. The whole thing is just perfect.

View attachment 5795281

View attachment 5795282
Gorgeous, and looks great with your other jewelry. I have two of the fluted bezels with jubilee bracelets in different sizes, but now I “need” a domed bezel and oyster bracelet to round it out. That’s the problem with Rollies :lol: you can’t have too many IMO. Your post is veerry enabling.

View attachment 5795281

View attachment 5795282
Absolutely stunning on you! I took a photo as I want one now. :smile:

View attachment 5795281

View attachment 5795282
I think it looks perfect on you!! Love the size and love the combo of the specs. Enjoy wearing and admiring it :smile:

View attachment 5795281

View attachment 5795282
I think it’s beautiful.