Rolex owners: What do you have?

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing all your opinions. I ended up trying on the watch and I absolutely fell in love with it!!! My husband also loved it and found the green dial so special. I would post an action shot but I have a nasty burn mark from a recent cooking episode, once it heals I can post mod shots
Get well soon and wear it in good health!
I love the combination of green and gold!

Reactions: floridamama
Today’s surprise call from the AD. I had totally given up hope on getting this wishlist configuration. Here it is next to my pink. The sunburst dials are so interesting to look at. They change color depending on lighting and wall color.

View attachment 5732305

View attachment 5732328
Beautiful! My husband bought the same one in a 41mm. The green is amazing! Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: EpiFanatic
Congratulations, it looks great on your wrist!
Thank you! I was waiting for a call from my AD for more than 6 months. I also checked with every other AD (there are more than a dozen in my city) in town, but no dice. Then my parents walked into the only store in a much smaller city, while they were out grocery shopping and found this watch and a couple of other colours on their first try…Rolex truly works in mysterious ways!

Beautiful! My husband bought the same one in a 41mm. The green is amazing! Enjoy!
Thank you. I’m not a huge color person for watches but I am surprised how much I love this green. Rolex gets the shade just right. In some lights it’s opaque and some soft and reflective. Honestly I love it more than my turquoise OP. I think it has something to do with the stick marker combo, which makes it so easy to read as well. Absolutely favorite of watch right now.

Thank you. I’m not a huge color person for watches but I am surprised how much I love this green. Rolex gets the shade just right. In some lights it’s opaque and some soft and reflective. Honestly I love it more than my turquoise OP. I think it has something to do with the stick marker combo, which makes it so easy to read as well. Absolutely favorite of watch right now.
I was so tempted last year on putting my name down for one also, but I'm holding my ground. LOL. I'm on the list for the candy pink OP and I just added the new "bubbles" OP to my wishlist. I'm loving the OPs right now, so I'm in a collecting mood with them. If I'm unsuccessful with the OPs, I might just cave and try for the green. But I might want the fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet. I'll wait and see.
That's wonderful that you're enjoying it!!

Reactions: EpiFanatic