Rolex owners: What do you have?

My turquoise OP 31 is in! Wasn’t planning on getting another watch. I currently rotate between a RG/SS 28mm Datejust & a black/SS Hublot. I thought the turquoise would be a fun addition for Spring & Summer but I never expected to get the call….
Congrats!! Definitely, post pics! I'm on the list for the pink OP in the 36mm. Don't think I'll get a call since, the AD doesn't remember seeing one but maybe I'll get lucky too.

Reactions: hb925
It took me the better part of a year to track down this rare stone-dial version of the Datejust, featuring my favorite gemstone, Lapis Lazuli. Initially I wanted one with 10 diamond markers, but I have yet to see one with all factory parts in the oyster steel/YG combo (since I’ve been looking), as I’m not interested in Frankenwatches. So when this 2-diamond version in pristine condition popped up on Chrono24 with all original paperwork, packaging, etc. I knew I had to have it. And since the 26mm face is so small, I actually like that there are less markers, so more of the gorgeous blue shows. Pics really don’t do it justice; in the sunlight there are lots of flecks of gold visible that play off the gold hardware beautifully!
:loveeyes:
Thanks for letting me share my first Rolex! I’m already dreaming about my second; this is a dangerous journey! :lol:D9D0781A-BCD5-4488-8F2E-34F892FB232F.jpegB25C36FC-57F9-40E4-B6F6-5E69237E2437.jpeg

I have a dilemma! I got this beautiful day date a couple of years ago, but it really only sits in my safe. I feel like as a stay at home mom of two my life revolves around pick ups, drops offs and sports and it just feels to "flashy" to wear. Should I sell it and get something more casual for everyday? I was eyeing up the two tone explorer and then using the left over cash for a bracelet or something from VCA. Would love to hear anyone's thoughts. I hate having something so expensive just sit in the safe everyday, but is this something you would wear daily? Thanks!!! View attachment 5684766
I’m a SAHM, super casual wardrobe (leggings/athleisure) and I would definitely wear that watch daily! I think it comes down to personal style though so it’s really about what YOU feel comfortable wearing.

• Insightful
Reactions: Classy&Fab
It took me the better part of a year to track down this rare stone-dial version of the Datejust, featuring my favorite gemstone, Lapis Lazuli. Initially I wanted one with 10 diamond markers, but I have yet to see one with all factory parts in the oyster steel/YG combo (since I’ve been looking), as I’m not interested in Frankenwatches. So when this 2-diamond version in pristine condition popped up on Chrono24 with all original paperwork, packaging, etc. I knew I had to have it. And since the 26mm face is so small, I actually like that there are less markers, so more of the gorgeous blue shows. Pics really don’t do it justice; in the sunlight there are lots of flecks of gold visible that play off the gold hardware beautifully!
Thanks for letting me share my first Rolex! I’m already dreaming about my second; this is a dangerous journey! :lol:View attachment 5704627View attachment 5704628
Wow,Beautiful.Blue and Gold , a very nice combo.

• Love
Thanks for letting me share my first Rolex! I’m already dreaming about my second; this is a dangerous journey! :lol:View attachment 5704627View attachment 5704628
Congratulations! It’s a beautiful watch and it fits your wrist perfectly. You look amazing wearing it.

• Love
My mom gave me this watch. It’s hard for her to see any time here so she wanted to exchange with something I had. And in exchange she took my diamond Graff watch with a tiny tiny tiny face where you can’t see any time at all.
Because it’s about beauty not functionality lol

View attachment 5706991
Beautiful!

I have a dinky vintage Tissot Mathey rose gold watch, it is so lovely and totally a "ladies who lunch back in the 50's" type of watch but reading the time takes a magnifying glass! (well nearly)

And also--what's with that diamond heart floating on your pinkie? Or am I going blind? :P

Reactions: GraffS
I love your pants! Where are they from?
Oh thank you! I bought them actually like 4 years ago at the Ushuaia hotel in Ibiza. I bought them and also a jeans jacket because it got cold couple days and I had no warm clothes so I thought I’d get whatever at that beach and nightclub store. But surprisingly that clothes is very good quality and I constantly get compliments on them!

Reactions: Fashion412