Rolex owners: What do you have?

Thanks everyone! I went for fluted bezel. I think it looks perfect, not too flashy although if that’s your style then I think they both looked great. For me wearing every day and in the office, I think it would have been too much but it’s personal preference.

Wow! This is exactly the watch I have been searching for the past few months. It looks so gorgeous on you! May I ask where you purchased yours?

Reactions: mrsdjx
Wow! This is exactly the watch I have been searching for the past few months. It looks so gorgeous on you! May I ask where you purchased yours?

Thank you! I bought mine from a jewelry store in my city that is also a luxury watch dealer, I was lucky that they had one in the country in another city and they could fly it to my city very quickly for me to view. Otherwise they would have had to order it from Rolex and it would have taken a few months to arrive. I'm in New Zealand.

Just switched my white Roman dial for this green aftermarket dial, not sure if it was the right choice. I was deciding between this or a black dial with diamond maker. What are your thoughts? Keep it or switch it?
Switch. Those roman markers look a bit gaudy. Diamond markers are lovely. This is also not that nice a green dial. Sorry, you asked…this is all based on my eye.

Just switched my white Roman dial for this green aftermarket dial, not sure if it was the right choice. I was deciding between this or a black dial with diamond maker. What are your thoughts? Keep it or switch it?
I’m not fond of it. The Roman numerals are so big that they look too close together, that makes the dial appear clumsy and jumbled. I do however like the yellow gold with your juc. Personally I think a crisp white dial or pale silver would look clean and classy. GL.

Reactions: mrsdjx
I was told it goes to people who order more at Rolex. So instead of going grey market, I decided to buy a datejust. My MIL also wants a datejust and my husband wants a Rolex as well. I figured those on my account would maybe let my AD bless me.

Yes you have a better chance if you've established some history with them. I have only bought one so far so depending on how my watch collecting goes I may just go grey. There are 4 different Rolex watches I am debating between right now and one of them is the 36mm Explorer which is also very difficult to get ahold of lol. Consider yourself lucky if your MIL and husband want to buy through your account.