Rolex owners: What do you have?

Yes...... I picked up my watch no sales tax weekend, they sized it right there. I haven't worn it yet. I did wear my tennis bracelet a few times. Then when i was picking up my watch, there was a saleslady with a chopard watch, omg gorgeous!!!!! Out of my price range......but I'm drooling. Now that's all I look at.
I’ve never looked at Chopard, I might go check them out their watches just to see what they have. Usually when I’m buying diamond jewelry I stay away from large stores to avoid the brand mark up.

Reactions: Volvomom
I think u have great taste. :coolio:

Prior to my DJ36, i had loved these as well but with a leather strap. There’s just something very playful about the watch.
I might return to this in the future, but then my reason for choosing the Rolex over this (my love for how they both looked on me being equal) was a matter of the Rolex holding it’s value better - so it was really never the aesthetics, which in this case I loved too.

Reactions: Volvomom
i have been saving with my husband to buy full gold with diamond in the bezel. And in dial . But the price is increased twice and on January rolex will increase it again. I ended up today buying necklace from vca

my husband is telling me to not buy it with diamonds because it will make a difference in the price , so i can afford buying it.

Hi all. I am looking to get a DJ 36 in all SS, but can’t decide on the dial color. For years I have wanted black, but I keep seeing pics of the blue online (never in person) and love how it looks. I would just get the blue, but I keep buying beautiful blue bags that I never think go with anything I wear and don’t want to be in that situation with my watch. Does anyone have the blue dial? Is it more neutral like jeans or obviously blue? TIA.

Reactions: Lux.
Hi all. I am looking to get a DJ 36 in all SS, but can’t decide on the dial color. For years I have wanted black, but I keep seeing pics of the blue online (never in person) and love how it looks. I would just get the blue, but I keep buying beautiful blue bags that I never think go with anything I wear and don’t want to be in that situation with my watch. Does anyone have the blue dial? Is it more neutral like jeans or obviously blue? TIA.

A blue dial OP is on my wish list. I view it as a timepiece I'd put on when I want a pop of color.

is any Rolex difficult to get ahold of? I just put a deposit down for my first Rolex, a 36mm datejust with blue dial, fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet. Super excited! It’s like a 6 month wait time.

Hello esteemed Rolex lovers! May I ask if it’s worth it to get a pre loved Rolex? I saw a beautiful two toned date just 28mm which seemed like a good deal and it looks so beautiful! but I’m not sure as I don’t know much about Rolex! Appreciate any advice!

Last edited:
I am trying to get my first Rolex OP 36 in Turquoise but the last time my Husband bought a Rolex was 10 years ago and in France so sadly we have no AD. If anybody could possibly help me I would be forever grateful. I did go into the NYC store and put my name down but not very hopeful that I will get a call back ha!
I’m trying to find this watch as well. I placed an order for it almost a year ago and still nothing:sad:

I have chosen a rolex - the 2-toned ladies datejust 28mm (yg) with diamond dial and MOP face. I am just really torn between the fluted bezel and the diamond bezel. I do love a pop of ice but I am a little nervous that it looks too flashy. Any advice appreciated!

Reactions: Sb2020 and bisousx
I have chosen a rolex - the 2-toned ladies datejust 28mm (yg) with diamond dial and MOP face. I am just really torn between the fluted bezel and the diamond bezel. I do love a pop of ice but I am a little nervous that it looks too flashy. Any advice appreciated!
You asked so here’s my opinion. Great choice! The diamond markers are lovely but on a Rolex the diamond bezel just makes one look like they’re trying too hard. Yes, flashy on a Rolex. Fluted is the way to go

I have the same and chose fluted because it felt very busy and too much going with the diamond dial, MOP face and the two-tone to then add the diamond bezel. Both are beautiful, but the fluted compliments rather than competes with the rest of the watch.