Rolex owners: What do you have?

This is my first Rolex, 36mm. Looking to buy another. Should I size down?

View attachment 4851617
Nope, this size is perfect on you!
She’s a beauty :loveeyes:

No, don’t size down. You carry this size off very well
Agreed!
Nope, this size is :loveeyes:
I agree it looks great on her!
Would love your votes! :smile:

1. Blue
2. Black
3. Rhodium + Rose Gold

View attachment 4853747

View attachment 4853748

View attachment 4853749
I like #2 the best!

Hi All - this thread has been so helpful to me! I wanted to ask for your candid opinions. This watch is on its way to me (pre owned). The pink caught my eye, and I love that it is from 1973-1974, and seems to still be in great condition. Thoughts on the pink? Pretty and unique? Or not really? I can return it. Thank you!

View attachment 4880564
Beautiful watch! congratulations!

Hi, I am new to this forum. Here is my new watch.
Your 28mm grey datejust is beautiful!! I am considering the dark grey 28mm as well, and I believe it would be the same color since you purchased yours just last year. Is yours stainless steel? Or does it have gold as well? Any regrets with the dark grey color? I was also considering the 28mm pink, but the pictures I have seen of it look more champagne/gold than pink. Thank you for any opinions you can provide! :smile:

Your 28mm grey datejust is beautiful!! I am considering the dark grey 28mm as well, and I believe it would be the same color since you purchased yours just last year. Is yours stainless steel? Or does it have gold as well? Any regrets with the dark grey color? I was also considering the 28mm pink, but the pictures I have seen of it look more champagne/gold than pink. Thank you for any opinions you can provide! :smile:
Yes, mine is stainless steel. And absolute no regrets with the dark grey dial, I wouldn't have chosen any other colors.