Rolex owners: What do you have?

Very nice!

Is this the new DJ36 model?

Does it have the hidden clasp or the exposed clasp?

She has the 41mm with the Oyster bracelet, it’s only available with the Oysterclasp.
The DJ36 with the jubilee bracelet formally had the conceded clasp the new released has the Oysterclasp. This why I purchased the DJ36 now instead of waiting since the super jubilee bracelet has been discontinued for the DJ36.

Amazing you have some great SS models in that picture!! All watches I would love to have but unable to get at the AD and I don't really want to buy double list price. Guess I don't want it so badly. I have to do with my other 16 watches for now.

I really enjoy my recent buys Omega Seamaster 300m and Black Bay 58 and the GMT LN

Reactions: jimmie staton
Did any one regret their choice after buying a rolex watch. I was very indecisive and it took me alot of time to decide. Now I'm unhappy with my choice and wish I have gone bigger than 28. I can't belive I have spend so much on something I am not so happy with. I want to sell it but all dealers are requesting so much as commission.
Hi Taya.
Saw your remarks and it hit exactly how I feel now! I have always been contemplating between 28 or 31. However, I got no choice as the model I bought doesn’t comes in 31 so I was very happy with my purchased in the first week. However, my goodness! Rolex now came in size 31 for the model I bought ‍♀️. The feeling was OMG and this strong feeling of regret has been bothering me for so many days till now...
Wanted to check in with you how do you find your size 28 now?

Last edited:
@fundase Bloody Rolex!! I have one watch I am not super excited about it's Zenith El Primero (skeleton) which is with 45mm is a bit too big. I still admire the open caseback and it's beautiful movement! Sweeps the nicest of all my watches.
The Zenith El Primero Skeleton is one of the most underrated timepieces of all time... I wish I had one... in YG though.
"J!m"