Rolex owners: What do you have?

They're all amazing! The chocolate dial watch is my fave due to those diamond [emoji93] markers! I also really love the rose gold/stainless combo - I think the diamonds really pop in contrast. The diamond IX is also so different and special, you will not see this watch 'coming and going.' Let us know what you ultimately decide..
Hi to all who have given me your valuable advise earlier. Wanted to share my joy with you that I have finally gotten this piece!

Attachments

• AE2128D7-7D57-407E-BE61-382CAFEA7DF5.jpeg
    AE2128D7-7D57-407E-BE61-382CAFEA7DF5.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 945
Hi everyone! I'm looking at a 31 everrose and steel jubilee band DJ. Chocoate dial with diamon "VI". My only concern is that it has a domed bezel. Does this scratch easily? I've only had one fluted bezel that is 30 years old. Thanks!

Domed bezels are more prone to scratches. Only steel can be polished, not white/yellow/everose gold. I always prefer domed bezel on oyster bracelet and fluted with jubilee.

Reactions: keodi
How are you liking the black dial? I’ve been trying to get the diamond markers with silver dial but my dealer hasn’t been able to locate one but he has the black available. Do you find it to be masculine? Could you share more pictures of yours. [emoji120] Thank you

Hi,

I love it and don’t feel it to be masculine. Maybe if it didn’t have diamonds but I still might have went with the black. I wear a lot of black and every handbag is black so I guess it’s my color of choice. [emoji12]

Reactions: Bronzi522
Can I ask how much a Rolex costs approx? How much did you have to pay for your Rolex'es?

I would love to own a simple stainless steel datejust sometime, preferably with diamonds instead of numbers on the dial :yes:

I’m sure I’m older than any of you but I just had to chime in about a Rolex. I bought my husband an 18k gold President in 1976 and we got my female equivalent in 1978. It is the 18k version with silver dial and no diamonds. I’ve worn it every day for the past 40 years and have loved it it every time I look at it. We are both old now but I can honestly say it’s the best investment I ever made in jewelry. If you can afford a Rolex, by all means buy it and never regret owning it. Buy the one you love. Just as an aside, my husband’s watch cost $2500 and mine was $3000. Today they are a fortune. But, back then it was a fortune for us to buy. There is nothing that compares to a Rolex!

My current collection. however planning to sell all 3 Rolex sports model , despite the fact that its highly sought after models. very uncomfortable to wear daily, heavy and bulky. Datejust and my gold omega are just perfect as daily beaters

Love your blue and gold Omega! Too bad you don’t like your sport Rolex (submariners?) I’d like your green one:biggrin: