Rolex owners: What do you have?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi. I have a datejust 31 and I always wear it with my love bracelet all the time. So far so good. I haven’t found any scratches so far.

2. I have the Rolex Presidential in YG and The Bulgari Diagano in rubber and YG
    "J!m"

whiteswan1010 likes this.
  3. Wow, that was worth the wait; it looks really great on.

whiteswan1010 and jimmie staton like this.
  4. Thank you all. I love it! :smile:

jimmie staton likes this.
  5. Gorgeous!! Where in Portland did you buy?

6. So pretty—enjoy!! I got the exact same watch for my ten year anniversary (except with the Oyster band) #greatminds [emoji4]

7. Can you spot my 16570 ? ;)

IMG_6887 - Arbeitskopie 3.jpg

Kind regards,
    Oliver

8. Love them! Have two out of those three in my collection but the Speedy is definitely a favorite!

9. thank you so much - please share with a pic

10. My Rolex in the “rare” 34 size.

Attached Files:

JazzyMac, Susimoo, simons91 and 7 others like this.
  11. That is a nice size....the largest my wrist can carry.

CiaoStella and jimmie staton like this.
  12. Doesn't appear so to me.

13. Waaayy at the bottom left of the photo, or should I say bottom middle, under the shirt cuff. If that is you, even though the Sport watches are often called Tools I would never wear it to this kind of work! But if you have not had problems, great!!

the_black_tie_diyer likes this.
  14. Hi!

Don't worry, absolutely no danger to the watch from a bit of sanding on a ladder. :smile: When I do demolition work in/on my house, I stuff it away. But everything else really is no problem.

Remember, Mercedes Gleitze swam the English Channel with one, Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay climbed the Everest with one, and it was down in the Mariana trench twice.

I'm taking Rolex up to that, and expect the watch to survive a little bit of DIY ;)

Please take this post with a little ;) and :giggle: :smile:

I won't destroy my watch on purpose, but I'm not someone to put bubblewrap around it either. :smile:

Kind regards,
    Oliver

JulesG, jimmie staton and chessmont like this.
  15. Is it all SS and White Gold?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice