Rolex owners: What do you have?

IMG_5888.jpg

Would I be able to wear a stainless steel/Wg bezel Rolex with this bracelet on the other wrist or is that too much difference in metals?

If I go with a stainless steel, does a white face or MOP/ silver look best? I want the dial to stand out but still look “classy”

Yes I have looked at a million pictures, totally stuck!

Reactions: Jenleh
They will probably look fine together. The bracelet is probably not an everyday piece, right? So go with a wathch that works with most of your other jewelry. I recently almost bought a Rolex with MOP dial and after trying it on I felt it was too reflective and flashy. It was also hard to read. On SS white, silver and black dials all look great. Instead of spending on MOP dial consider diamond markers!

They will probably look fine together. The bracelet is probably not an everyday piece, right? So go with a wathch that works with most of your other jewelry. I recently almost bought a Rolex with MOP dial and after trying it on I felt it was too reflective and flashy. It was also hard to read. On SS white, silver and black dials all look great. Instead of spending on MOP dial consider diamond markers!

I went with a two tone fluted bezel silver dial with diamonds. Going to give the two tone one more try! I still want a SS one though....I need to stop coming on this forum!

Last edited:
Reactions: CoastalCouture
I just wish it wouldn't so difficult to buy a Rolex in London. I have to fly to a different country to pick one up. It's impossible to get a Sub or Pepsi steel here. Now flying to Denmark to get one, but I heard you only have to wait roughly a month in Switzerland itself. Next time, I might check there...