Rolex owners: What do you have?

I like the Pearlmaster the best but of course I think it is the most expensive, eh? If that is not a consideration that would be my choice. The others just don't look 'right' to me but I can't explain why...
Maybe because the dial color is not my favorite but I think it looks best in the Pearlmaster

Loving the Pearlmaster as well. That bezel looks great and the diamond VI is my fave. I think the 28 size should have a diamond bezel as it is small and dressy.. I'm not a fan of the bezel on the third watch - it just looks like a galaxy to me - though the face is great. You can't go wrong with any of these, really. Let us know which one you choose.

Thanks for your thoughts. I love the Pearlmaster too except the diamonds make it seem a little too blingy and it is all polished gold rather than matte or part. matte...again, makes it a little flashier. And then there’s the price, I may as well buy another Patek if I’m getting into or above 40K range...I think the movements are better. My hope was to get a sportier more casual watch and not too flashy. Each of the three watches have some aspect I wish I could change.

Reactions: chessmont
I tried on what felt like a million TT Date Justs today and these are the ones I'm tossing up between, 31mm or 28mm. At the moment I'm leaning towards 28mm but not 100% sure yet.

They're so beautiful

Love both of them - so classic!! I have almost got the same, mine is 31 mm and totally satisfied.

Attachments

• D6EBC220-1C58-47D9-B902-CED26F44FAB3.jpeg
    D6EBC220-1C58-47D9-B902-CED26F44FAB3.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 1,793
I am entranced with Everose with Chocolate dial. I don’t need another blingy watch so I’m looking at these “understated” beauties. Thoughts....I can’t decide!

Pearlmaster 29mm diamond bezel. Love this band the best, not sure about the size but the nxt size up seems too big. Wish it came without diamonds.
View attachment 3902548

Presidential band, fluted bezel 28mm. Seems a little small but the next size up looks too blingy. Not sure if it comes with a domed bezel. Not of fan of fluted.
View attachment 3902547

TT Datejust, Oyster band, diamond bezel 31mm. Somehow I don’t think this looks too big. I like the bigger face but not sure about the TT, wish this came in all gold! The diamonds are tiny so they don’t seem too blingy.
View attachment 3902542

Any comments, observations would be appreciated!

Another vote for the Pearlmaster. For the price you pay, at least the diamonds are visible compared to the TT diamond bezel.

View attachment 3872394 View attachment 3872395
Stumbled across these pre loved watches and struggling to decide between the two. Which do you think suits me more and looks better as a classic piece ?

The Rolex seems to be on the smaller side 26mm (maybe even 24mm perhaps?). I want a watch that can be dressed up or down that can also stand the test of time - but these are both very timeless styles IMO. Hmm... please share your thoughts! :confused1:
Both look great on you!
If you are comfortable wearing diamonds on a daily basis, go for the Cartier. Just be prepared to get noticed, as when I wear diamond watches a lot of people will comment, whereas when I wear non diamond (Rolexes mostly), only watch lovers will take note.

Reactions: keodi and uhpharm01
I am entranced with Everose with Chocolate dial. I don’t need another blingy watch so I’m looking at these “understated” beauties. Thoughts....I can’t decide!

Pearlmaster 29mm diamond bezel. Love this band the best, not sure about the size but the nxt size up seems too big. Wish it came without diamonds.
View attachment 3902548

Presidential band, fluted bezel 28mm. Seems a little small but the next size up looks too blingy. Not sure if it comes with a domed bezel. Not of fan of fluted.
View attachment 3902547

TT Datejust, Oyster band, diamond bezel 31mm. Somehow I don’t think this looks too big. I like the bigger face but not sure about the TT, wish this came in all gold! The diamonds are tiny so they don’t seem too blingy.
View attachment 3902542

I like the second with the presidential band best, to me it just looks more classic. On the others, I’m not a fan of how the diamonds look on the bezel. Good luck deciding!!!

C380C708-79C1-4915-8CB6-663A2949D6CC.jpeg A4043365-BDB0-45A3-80E3-EF603769A71F.jpeg

View attachment 3902548

View attachment 3902547

View attachment 3902542

From these three, I vote for number two. It’s the most clean and timeless from the three choices there.

As for the size I think 31mm look better on you.

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Thanks for the input. I actually like the one you just pictured here...no diamonds, domed dial. I’ll have to consider this one as well! I really dislike the fluted dial and as I mentioned, I want to keep the diamonds to a minimum for a sportier look. I have diamonds and diamond watches already.