Rolex owners: What do you have?

Hi, thanks for the comments. I am actually changing direction quite a bit, i decided the MOP and diamonds are too flashy on the daytona,at least for me. And the rosegold just dosen't work with my skin colour - i have a tendency to get red hands when it is cold.

So now im deciding for either the TT white or TT white panda or tt champagne panda. Any experiences with these?
Love your ring!

And I have no experience on the watches you are considering, I have a SS/YG Datejust, pretty average but I love it.

Reactions: solskin
Hi, thanks for the comments. I am actually changing direction quite a bit, i decided the MOP and diamonds are too flashy on the daytona,at least for me. And the rosegold just dosen't work with my skin colour - i have a tendency to get red hands when it is cold.

So now im deciding for either the TT white or TT white panda or tt champagne panda. Any experiences with these?

Are you buying new or used? The new Daytonas have a ceramic bezel. The watches you are trying on seem to be the old style. I’m sure you know a new model of the Daytona came out in 2016.
Just FYI in case you did not know but you could be looking at new. I’m not a Roly pro.

My dream Roly below...the Platinum one with the ceramic bezel. I think the blue and stainless together is gorgeous.

View attachment 3878337

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the comments. I am looking for a new one and yes the others are older designs. I thought it would be easy to chance the dial but that’s not so easy.

So I’m back to the TT and simple white dial or the rose gold with black dial. Or the TT with diamonds and MoP but I feel it makes the Daytona a bit too flashy.

I love the platinum but that is over my budget. The rose gold is actually also over my budget but I would rather pay more than buying something I would want to trade later on.

Usually I’m quick making a decision but it is so much money so i want to make the right decision. Life is hard :smile:

Hi, thanks for the comments. I am looking for a new one and yes the others are older designs. I thought it would be easy to chance the dial but that’s not so easy.

So I’m back to the TT and simple white dial or the rose gold with black dial. Or the TT with diamonds and MoP but I feel it makes the Daytona a bit too flashy.

I love the platinum but that is over my budget. The rose gold is actually also over my budget but I would rather pay more than buying something I would want to trade later on.

Usually I’m quick making a decision but it is so much money so i want to make the right decision. Life is hard :smile:

My vote goes for simplicity. The Daytona by itself makes a statement and a blingy watch is not a look I like. Rings and jewelry can bling for me and I like blingy jewelry against the simplicity of a statement watch. So I vote for a white face. TT with white face if you like TT, but I do honestly think the SS is so gorgeous and chic. And that ceramic dial really pops against the SS.

Good luck to you! No Daytona is ever a bad choice and I’m sure your watch will be beautiful!

Reactions: uhpharm01

I love the look of TT white dial on you, it’s clean and so easy to tell time. Panda is too busy in my opinion. Do share more pics once you decide. [emoji846]

0429164A-6F2F-4D44-BBC0-54FE5D518413.jpeg Hi all, thank you so much for the feedback.

OMG what a long way to the right decision, but I am very happy now. Despite all odds, i decided for the Daytona Everose in the end. I just could not resist, even though my credit card was trying to advise me to forget it...
so here is a photo of my new baby, I am never ever letting go of her, most amazing watch!

And even worse, the AD had a submariner in the drawer for me as well, and he offered me a great price for both. So I got both - no more watches for me for a looooong time!

Have a lovely day and weekend outthere xx

View attachment 3882241 Hi all, thank you so much for the feedback.

OMG what a long way to the right decision, but I am very happy now. Despite all odds, i decided for the Daytona Everose in the end. I just could not resist, even though my credit card was trying to advise me to forget it...
so here is a photo of my new baby, I am never ever letting go of her, most amazing watch!

And even worse, the AD had a submariner in the drawer for me as well, and he offered me a great price for both. So I got both - no more watches for me for a looooong time!

Have a lovely day and weekend outthere xx
Wow you hit the jackpot! 2 beautiful watches. Enjoy!

I just bought my 2nd rolex (black dial) but I am unsure if I made the right decision. I need everyone's opinion. My first rolex is 2 tone DJ with silver jubilee dial and diamond markers. I had originally wanted the white dial for my 2nd rolex but later changed my mind to black dial because of the blings and wanted something different than my first. Both are 36mm with jubilee bracelet. I don't see that many post here with black dial. I'm starting to feel I chose the wrong one :sad: TIA

Attachments

• 4518347E-AC8B-41B7-A2B5-1641B9D5C50B.jpg
    4518347E-AC8B-41B7-A2B5-1641B9D5C50B.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 1,482
  • IMG_1964.JPG
    IMG_1964.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 1,485
  • IMG_1968.jpg
    IMG_1968.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,518