Rolex owners: What do you have?

Almost old school Rolex. I've had it since 1998 as an anniversary present. It's now lasted longer than my marriage. I've turned it in for cleaning to the jeweler my ex purchased it from every 10 years. It's been everywhere, I wore it on deployment (left the bracelet at home) then back. The bracelet clasp was loose a few years ago and I brought it in and they fixed it, even took off a scratch I had on the front. Love my sticks and blue dial. I like blue/sapphire lapis colors.View attachment 3842751

Ahhh! We are twins! I have the same watch though mine is only 3 or so years old. I love the blue dial on it! I hope you wear and enjoy yours for many years to come.

Reactions: uhpharm01
I'm thinking about getting the hubby a Rolex Daytona with the oyster flex strap it kind of rubberised strap. I was wondering if anyone has this and what their thoughts are?. My hubby has hairy wrist so I'm thinking this might be better option for him then have links pulling the wrist hairs. I guess it would be less heavy too.
Or should I just stick to traditional rolex with metal links. Any opinions thoughts are welcomed.

I'm thinking about getting the hubby a Rolex Daytona with the oyster flex strap it kind of rubberised strap. I was wondering if anyone has this and what their thoughts are?. My hubby has hairy wrist so I'm thinking this might be better option for him then have links pulling the wrist hairs. I guess it would be less heavy too.
Or should I just stick to traditional rolex with metal links. Any opinions thoughts are welcomed.

Stick to traditional metal links and you can get those rubber strap separately. It’s costlier to get the Rolex links if your husband decides he wants them later.

Check out www.rubberb.com, a Swiss company specializes in rubber straps for luxury watches.

Stick to traditional metal links and you can get those rubber strap separately. It’s costlier to get the Rolex links if your husband decides he wants them later.

Check out www.rubberb.com, a Swiss company specializes in rubber straps for luxury watches.
A million thank you for this link on rubber b straps. !!! This makes my life 10 times easier to find him a watch and a lot cheaper not that he's not worth it :biggrin: but there's alot of other rolex's that aren't as expensive than the Oysterflex Daytona that has just as good precision and quality in materials. Ive been out of the Rolex loop for many years, so much has changed and they do so many now, im like bunny in head lights. I have 2 rolex but one I don't wear havent touched it for 20 years so I was going to trade it up for the hubby I know he will wear it. Thanks for the help and opinion it really helped me massively :flowers:.

I just purchased last week this one - My second Rolex 31mm Datejust 18K YG two tone jubilee bracelet fluted basel, MOP dial, diamond maker. Thanks so much for letting me share my joy :smile:
Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 12.34.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 12.34.51 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 12.35.06 PM.png
Thanks for letting me share many photos....
Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 5.37.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 12.35.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 12.36.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 12.35.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 5.30.03 PM.png
Some little episode for my Rolex - I own 26mm in same combo except its silver dial. I originally planned to add exact same combination for 31mm size, since I love it so much that I've received it as a gift from my DH in Christmas 4 years ago. I was going to order exact same combo for 31mm until one day I walked in to the Rolex retail store, this one just came in and unexpectedly I fell in love with it - I've seen many MOP dials for many years but was not interested in any MOP. I’ve never seen this much colorful in white MOP before. ...It is so colorful that I cannot stop staring at it…. I see green and purple, pink, all the rainbow color reflect y many angles and even more from yellow gold and diamond…

I still keep my 26mm and love wearing it as well and plan to leave for my daughter. 26mm has been always nicer size for the special black tie event with little black dress I often attend :smile:

Thanks so much for letting me share my addition and joy…. :ty: :wave:

Last edited:
I just purchased last week this one - My second Rolex 31mm Datejust 18K YG two tone jubilee bracelet fluted basel, MOP dial, diamond maker. Thanks so much for letting me share my joy :smile:
View attachment 3861025 View attachment 3861026 View attachment 3861027
Thanks for letting me share many photos....
View attachment 3861029
View attachment 3861031
View attachment 3861059
View attachment 3861028
View attachment 3861039
I own 26mm in same combo except its silver dial. I originally planned to add exact same combination in 31mm size, since I love it so much that I've received it as a gift from my DH in Christmas 4 years ago. I was going to order exact same combo in 31mm until one day I walked in to the Rolex retail store, this one just came in and unexpectedly I fell in love with it - I saw MOP for many years but was not interested in. I’ve never seen this much colorful in white MOP before. It is so colorful that I cannot stop staring at it…. I see green and purple, pink, all the rainbow color reflect y many angles and even more from yellow gold and diamond…

I still keep my 26mm and love wearing it as well and plan to leave for my daughter or 26mm is always nice size for special black tie event with little black dress :smile:

Thanks so much for letting me share my addition and joy…. :ty: :wave:
Beautiful. Congrats.

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
A million thank you for this link on rubber b straps. !!! This makes my life 10 times easier to find him a watch and a lot cheaper not that he's not worth it :biggrin: but there's alot of other rolex's that aren't as expensive than the Oysterflex Daytona that has just as good precision and quality in materials. Ive been out of the Rolex loop for many years, so much has changed and they do so many now, im like bunny in head lights. I have 2 rolex but one I don't wear havent touched it for 20 years so I was going to trade it up for the hubby I know he will wear it. Thanks for the help and opinion it really helped me massively :flowers:.

You are most welcome, Missydora. Glad to be of help. The rubber straps are really innovative. It would be a waste to trade in your Rolex but if they haven’t been worn then it’s a good idea to trade in for a new Rolex. Remember to share it on the forum. [emoji846]