Rolex owners: What do you have?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been going back and forth on this, help me decide!
    I'm deciding between the rhodium/roman numerals and the silver/diamonds.
    I'm not a watch collector so this will be my one every day watch, I won't be switching it up.

What do you think?

IMG_1492182532.100782.jpg

2. Beautiful collection! Do you have a watch winder? If so would you recommend it and what is it? I'm looking for one right now for my self. With the mechanical watches my sa said they must be worn regularly!

3. I'd go with the diamonds. I have the rhodium one in plain and wish I'd gone with the diamonds. It's really not that much more and ads will give you a relatively good discount because Swiss watches aren't really selling!

obsessedwhermes, Zucnarf and *JJ* like this.
  4. Thank you so much :smile:
    I have a Wolf Viceroy winder for the Rolex family, it's the 8 piece one and so easy to use!
    I don't think you can go wrong with the Wolf brand but my paps is a watch collector and he swears by Elie Bleu :smile:
    Both worth checking out!!

obsessedwhermes and kate2828 like this.
  5. First one!

*JJ* likes this.
  6. I like the diamond markers better on this watch

*JJ* likes this.
  7. I wld go with the silver/diamonds...the combo is more striking.

*JJ* likes this.
  8. thank you ladies, that's the one I was leaning towards!

9. I debated about the same option but I'm glad I choose the rhodium and roman numerals with the diamond dial. I personally like that it's understated and it goes from day to night and everything in between! Good luck deciding!

10. I'm in need of advice. Trying to decide on my next Rolex. I initially thought I wanted a 36 but when I tried it on my DD said it just looked like a mans watch and didn't like it. I have a 36 and 31 on my wrist to compare. I want the black MOP face w diamond bezel so now the only choice is really the size. Help! I like both IMG_1492268485.797266.jpg IMG_1492268499.232474.jpg IMG_1492268515.997031.jpg
    The photos have one 36 and 31 side by side and then one with only 36 and 31.

11. I have to say I agree with DD, the 36 looks like it belongs to a man. The 31 looks great on you. I may be biased, however, because 31 is the only size on my radar right now. .. If you're still on the fence, maybe try on a 34?

chessmont likes this.
  12. agreed, the 36 looks really big.

PursePassionLV likes this.
  13. Totally agree!!

PursePassionLV likes this.
  14. Just registered! Learning about the lady side of luxury life, hope you all don't mind :angel:
    I own these:
    [GALLERY=media, 2494]The Squad by Luxury.Man posted Apr 16, 2017 at 12:35 AM[/GALLERY]

lesliehallur and Doyenne89 like this.
  15. I like the 36 on you. As long as the lugs aren't hanging off the wrists it's fine. I have both a 31 and 36. The 31 is great for evenings and 36 is great for a casual look. The 36 is heavy though so if you have an office job it's noticeable.

nexiv, Zucnarf and obsessedwhermes like this.