rolex or hermes birkin??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. choice of a steel gold rolex with damond markers or an hermes birkin orange. in love with both but which would you choose????

bags i have
    classic flap chanel- black lambskin
    gucci tote black
    prada 2007 ss cpllection- white and beige
    lv speedy

watches i own
    cartier santos demosille full gold with diamonds
    omega steel with diamonds on bezel

considering what i already have which would it be ??

2. I would go fot the Birkin, but that's probably because I'm definitely not a Rolex-person.

3. Since you already have nice watches maybe you should go for the Hermes

4. hmmmm... DH thinks rolex is a better buy. i feel for hermes at this moment in time...

5. Birkin of course. But then again, I don't like rolex.

6. Both are investment pieces that should increase in value over time. I say Rolex though.

7. That's a tough one, but I'd go with the Rolex. Mostly b/c I don't have a watch, but do have a nice selection of lovely handbags. Also, I have a PHH who would much prefer me to buy jewelery than handbags.

8. Birkin!!!

9. I am not a fan of the steel/gold combo on Rolex's and since you have a smoking hot Santos, I would get the Birkin!

10. Birkin, that's more exclusive than the Rolex that's been selling everywhere.

11. As luck would have it . . . . I have Both (steel/gold rolex with diamonds and an Orange birkin) so here is my experienced decision.

Go for the birkin. The rolex is a great watch but so are your other watches. Birkins are way harder to come by than a rolex. If you could get your hand on a birkin . . .don't pass it up. My orange birkin is my favorite

12. I'm not a fan of either one as their are a bit of a cliche, but if someone offered me my choice of the two I'd take the Rolex. It has more staying power, less chance of aging poorly, and a good resale value should you get tired of it down the line.

13. Birkin esp as it is orange too :smile:

14. To preface this, I am not a big Rolex fan. I think I'd go w/ the Birkin.

15. Birkin.