Rolex new releases

SDC2003

May 20, 2018
Hi Rolex lovers, starting a thread (which hopefully doesn’t already exist) for new Rolex releases - scarcity, popularity, thoughts etc.

So a couple thoughts:

There’s a new oyster perpetual with a bright blue background and balloons. Some aspects of this watch remind me of designs by Dmitry Rybaltchenko who creates work for Hermes. Anyone else see the similarity?

The new gmt watch in gray/black with jubilee bracelet is stunning. Curious if anyone knows whether that will only be a 2023 model and how difficult it would be acquire one.

Thank you @Swanky! So the gmt I was referring to is the gray black one you posted. And thanks to @Book Worm for post the op. Here’s an image of the Hermes design I was talking about View attachment 5756990
You're right about it being similar to the celebration OP, now that I see your pic. Upbeat and celebratory is what comes to mind with both the OP and the bracelet. Hoping to see some mod shots once exhibition pieces become available at ADs and folks share...

• Insightful
Reactions: SDC2003
I'm located in Canada. I'm in a Facebook group for watch lovers and have seen someone acquire the new explorer 40mm. I've also seen a grey dealer post the new two tone GMT for sale. So I think they're starting to hit ADs now but likely won't be available to everyone at this point, likely the very special VIPs. Hopefully there will be exhibition pieces for regular ppl like me :P

• Insightful
Reactions: Book Worm
I'm located in Canada. I'm in a Facebook group for watch lovers and have seen someone acquire the new explorer 40mm. I've also seen a grey dealer post the new two tone GMT for sale. So I think they're starting to hit ADs now but likely won't be available to everyone at this point, likely the very special VIPs. Hopefully there will be exhibition pieces for regular ppl like me :P
Good to know. Im also located in Toronto and patiently waiting to see the exhibition pieces. :smile:

Reactions: kopi