rolex & j12 owners- do you wear Michele, Toy, & other less $ brand watches?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Many people here have stunning watches, Cartier, Rolex, J12 - just to name a few.....
I was wondering if any high-end watch wearers also mix it up with Michele, Michael Kors, Toy and others.
Sometimes it is nice to have a "fun" watch with color especially going into the summer.

Hi,

I do, I have a bright yellow police watch and a armani bangle watch that were both under £100 but i also have Rolex, Cartier and a Franck muller (DH's but i wear it).

I wear either my Roadster/Tank F./J12 everyday.......I think Michele watches are very cute. I heard (though have no first hand experience) that Toy watches can come with a few problems.

I do have a RW (Raymond Weil) Spirit watch that is fun to wear - don't wear it very much though.

I was just thinking about this the other day.

I have 7 high end watches that rotate, but am thinking that a Michael Kors Gold Chronograph might be fun for the summer. I have a $1200.00 gift card from Neiman Marcus and I think that might be one of my purchases.

Last edited:
i love watches..my cartier is more for dressy occasions and meetings and my everyday watches are my tag and white j12..my j12 is my favourite! i also have a few (green and black) fossil, (red, mop and brown )dkny and antique sterling silver bracelet watches. i love toywatch! i have a teal coloured one and would like to buy a purple one too. toywatch is really light and have had mine for a year now and no probs..had a phase when i was wearing it everyday for a couple months..

i just match the colour of my watch according to what i'm wearing.

Admittedly ever since I got my Rolex I don't wear my others very much. Occasionally I wear my old Tag Heuer and I also have a fun ESQ. Every once in a while I wear one of my Hermes Kelly watches.

I have a J12, gold/diamond Concord and sport SS/gold Concord, Cartier tank (old), the most beautiful limited-edition Movado (round mirrored face with diamond bezel...can't remember the name but I haven't seen any around and you can use it as a mirror to put lipstick on, LOL!) two diamond Invicta's (great watch to use with fun bands) and a Toywatch which I gave to a girlfriend. I'd love to get a Cartier Roadster, next!

I just wear my Sub, I have a few other mid range watches (Technomarine, Bulova) that I don't even bother with anymore.. :shame:

I figure, I gotta wear my Sub all the time to get the most value per wear. :graucho:

I was just thinking about this the other day.

I have 7 high end watches that rotate, but am thinking that a Michael Kors Gold Chronograph might be fun for the summer. I have a $1200.00 gift card from Neiman Marcus and I think that might be one of my purchases.

I have a J12 and and a Michael Kors Gold Chronograph watch which I rotate - love them both!