Rolex from hubby - what to do

that is true! now hubby said either one is fine... this makes it harder for me to decide. he did say to buy brand new so that is that. now i just have to decide on the fail. i have both the j12 in white and black and i wear the black a lot more... ok so i've prob. only worn the white a handful of time. the black j12 just blend better with my outfits while the white one seems to pop more.

Something else to note, you can easily have the dial changed for a nominal fee. :smile:

thank you all for your replies. i decided with the black. hubby liked it better than the silver. yes i know i will be the one wearing it but it is a gift from him. plus.. i can always change the fail... later :smile:

I bought the same watch earlier this year as picture 1, except mine has roman numerals instead of the stick markers, brand new 2012, 31mm size for $5900. No tax from an authorized Rolex dealer. They also threw in an additional 2 year warranty past the Rolex warranty. I would shop around, buy new and only buy from an AD. They are stingy with the discounts, I may have gotten a good deal because my husband bought a Rolex at the same time and we paid cash.

Thanks! We went to our normal AD and he was able to give me 10% off which is fairly reasonable since it is SS and they normally don't give that much of a discount. Plus, we have a long history with them so they were able to work it out so hubby and I were both happy.

I bought the same watch earlier this year as picture 1, except mine has roman numerals instead of the stick markers, brand new 2012, 31mm size for $5900. No tax from an authorized Rolex dealer. They also threw in an additional 2 year warranty past the Rolex warranty. I would shop around, buy new and only buy from an AD. They are stingy with the discounts, I may have gotten a good deal because my husband bought a Rolex at the same time and we paid cash.