Rolex fans, I need your help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    I have been wanting a Rolex and have narrowed it down to a two tone, 36 mm, Jubilee bracelet. Now here is the confusing part. For a first ( and maybe last ) Rolex should I go for Mother of Pearl face or Champagne with diamond markers?
    I am looking at buying them used and they are about $500 difference in price so that would not be a consideration.

Attached Files:

2. I never much cared for the Champagne dial. I feel it is not easy to read. I say MOP.

3. Forgot the other photo. Here is the second watch for comparison.

Attached Files:

4. Thank You! I wish the MOP had diamonds too ☺️

5. I have the champagne diamond dial and as I got older, it got harder to read. The hands are the same color as the dial. Just something to think about.

6. In this case I would go for the MOP.

7. Thank you Bagsnob and Sugarplumpurse!! That was my worry, I've been reading that the champagne face gets difficult to read (as we age), lol! Thank you for the input 😊

8. MOP for me too, not a huge fan of the champagne dial.

9. MOP - I think it really "pops" more and looks just better overall

10. MOP-gorgeous!

11. I would get the MOP, champagne dials have always looked a little dated IMO.

12. Mop

13. I love the MOP!

14. Mop

15. My vote is for MOP. I'm happy with my decision.