Rolex Datejust stolen, need recs for replacement

joycieh

Dec 26, 2007
So unfortunately my steel datejust was stolen from the gym yesterday, but luckily my insurance should cover most of it.

I am open to a new style since I originally bought the Rolex 7 years ago and haven't really kept up with other options. I was thinking maybe the Rolex Yachtmaster? I am worried it may be too large though. Also thinking about a Cartier Tank Francaise.

Thanks!

what about another date just? i love this one.. with blue dial and diamond markers

Attachments

• 1324696d1297531046-need-help-choosing-rolex-datejust-or-yachtmaster-picture.jpeg
    1324696d1297531046-need-help-choosing-rolex-datejust-or-yachtmaster-picture.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 546
Hi OP I've had all 3 watches...... A mid size Yachtmaster, midsize tank & 36mm datejust the only one I kept was the datejust...... I love it's classic design & it's so comfy to wear I also love that I can get the dial changed when I get bored which I did have changed from a white Roman numeral to a pink flower dial :smile:

Thanks everyone! I went to the store today and the Yachtmaster was too large for my wrist and too sporty looking for everyday for my work dress code.

Does anyone have an Everrose and steel Rolex? I am leaning towards that option.