Rolando Python in Aqua - I am head over heels (pun!) in LOVE

If you learn something today, it's to NEVER show certain friends prices of things. Some of my friends would s*it if they knew what I paid for certain things. Frankly, it's none of their business since it's your money. Everybody has their vices. :smile:

Now that I look at Asha's photo of the Aqua, the more I think that they're not that practical. I think they're amazing, but I don't know what I'd wear them with! I think the Natural Python would go with a lot more! What type of colors could you even wear the Aqua with? A black dress?

PS - Does anyone else think that many designer shoes pale in comparison to CLs? I used to love Jimmy Choos (the way they look) but honestly these days it's the CLs that really get my engine going! Too bad they are the are so $$

They're sooo beautiful! I love the aqua! -- I would have thought that the plain aqua python would be more versatile than the multi aqua.

But then again, I am a sucker for solid block colors.

If you learn something today, it's to NEVER show certain friends prices of things. Some of my friends would s*it if they knew what I paid for certain things. Frankly, it's none of their business since it's your money. Everybody has their vices. :smile:

Yeah, most of my friends would have a heart attack if they knew what I spent on shoes. :P

They're sooo beautiful! I love the aqua! -- I would have thought that the plain aqua python would be more versatile than the multi aqua.

But then again, I am a sucker for solid block colors.

I'm with goodmornin - those aqua pythons are beyond gorgeous!!! I usually find multi colours harder to match!