Rogue vs Swagger 27 - help!

Felyne

O.G.
Feb 23, 2010
Having a tough time making a decision so HELP!

I'm a little bit in love with the glovetanned Swagger 27, but maybe it's going to be just a fraction too small and the larger carryall size is way too big - is it just me or is there a gigantic difference between those two sizes?

I'm also a little bit in love with the Rogue (the middle size, not the 25), but I worry about the weight. I've got an LV sofia coppola PM and that's pretty heavy before anything goes into it, so not really wanting another heavy leather bag.

Does anyone have an advice or pics on the size difference between the Rogue and Swagger 27? And what do you think about the Rogue's weight? I'm not carrying heavy things, more bulky - they would all fit in a Swagger 27 but there wouldn't be any wiggle room if I had and extra something I wanted to quickly put in there. How useful is the space in the Rogue, because it has that main pocket that zippers down, is it roomy enough or is a lot of space lost (does that even make sense?)

Thank you!

I think Rogue regular size is roomier. I like the 3 compartment in Rogue, it's very convenient for quick access for phones in the side pocket, and meanwhile secure other stuff in zipper compartment.
I recently took my Rogue with me for a 4 weeks travel, it worked out for me very well. it's indeed heavier than Swagger, but when I use shoulder straps to carry it on my shoulder, it's totally OK to me. Swagger can't be carried as a shoulder bag, it's annoying when you have to carry it by hand to shopping, and if as cross-body it's too heavy comparing that tiny cross-body strap to me. I simply hate carrying big bags as crossbody. Also, even swagger has zipper, it's very annoying to close the zipper every time, you'll eventually ends up with letting the bag unzipped. Since that's not very secure, I won't feel comfortable to ware it as cross-body when traveling.

So, If you are looking for a bag with more space and more security, choose Rogue.
If you are looking for a bag that's lighter, more affordable, choose Swagger.
If you like to carry bags as shoulder bag more , choose Rogue. if you like cross-body better, choose swagger,

I'll chime in here, too! I agree with much of what vivianyan says- with the exception that I don't mind carrying my Swagger 27 crossbody, but I usually only do so when I am at the grocery store, so maybe 1 hour?
I will also attach pics for size comparison. Please excuse my wall- we just moved in to our house and have not painted yet [emoji847]. The Rogue definitely holds more.
First up, some side by sides.
IMG_1490401660.215235.jpgIMG_1490401673.326791.jpgIMG_1490401684.883056.jpg
Next- what I carry.
IMG_1490401761.387883.jpgIMG_1490401774.176543.jpgIMG_1490401785.566409.jpg

I hope you find these photos helpful! Please let me know if you need any more pics or info!

I think Rogue regular size is roomier. I like the 3 compartment in Rogue, it's very convenient for quick access for phones in the side pocket, and meanwhile secure other stuff in zipper compartment.
I recently took my Rogue with me for a 4 weeks travel, it worked out for me very well. it's indeed heavier than Swagger, but when I use shoulder straps to carry it on my shoulder, it's totally OK to me. Swagger can't be carried as a shoulder bag, it's annoying when you have to carry it by hand to shopping, and if as cross-body it's too heavy comparing that tiny cross-body strap to me. I simply hate carrying big bags as crossbody. Also, even swagger has zipper, it's very annoying to close the zipper every time, you'll eventually ends up with letting the bag unzipped. Since that's not very secure, I won't feel comfortable to ware it as cross-body when traveling.

So, If you are looking for a bag with more space and more security, choose Rogue.
If you are looking for a bag that's lighter, more affordable, choose Swagger.
If you like to carry bags as shoulder bag more , choose Rogue. if you like cross-body better, choose swagger,

Thank you so much. I'm strictly a hand carry kinda gal, unless I'm in a pinch and I need to sling it over a shoulder. I'm also a zipper person (public transport) and what you say about the zipper makes me really think it's not going to work for me. Sounds like the Rogue is the much better choice for me. Thank you!

I'll chime in here, too! I agree with much of what vivianyan says- with the exception that I don't mind carrying my Swagger 27 crossbody, but I usually only do so when I am at the grocery store, so maybe 1 hour?
I will also attach pics for size comparison. Please excuse my wall- we just moved in to our house and have not painted yet [emoji847]. The Rogue definitely holds more.
First up, some side by sides.
View attachment 3645104View attachment 3645106View attachment 3645107
Next- what I carry.
View attachment 3645109View attachment 3645110View attachment 3645111

I hope you find these photos helpful! Please let me know if you need any more pics or info!

You're an angel!!! Seeing them together in these photos makes it really clear which is the right one for me, especially the inside view (how you can randomly put it in the rogue but it needs to be organised in the swagger). That has been SO SUPER helpful, this makes it so obvious! Thank you thank you thank you!!

You're an angel!!! Seeing them together in these photos makes it really clear which is the right one for me, especially the inside view (how you can randomly put it in the rogue but it needs to be organised in the swagger). That has been SO SUPER helpful, this makes it so obvious! Thank you thank you thank you!!

You're so welcome! I always come here for pics and mod shots when I am considering a bag, so I am happy to help where I can. Let us know which Rogue you get [emoji4]