Rogue Satchel

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
Has anyone purchased the Rogue Satchel? If so, please let me know what you think of it. I saw it in oxblood and it looks great but I think I would be interested in the black. Any opinions?

In the Rogue clubhouse enter a search for 'satchel.' I think there's a post in there that will take you to a reveal of one.
In the Rogue clubhouse enter a search for 'satchel.' I think there's a post in there that will take you to a reveal of one.
Thanks Hobbsy, I will check this out. Not certain how I missed the Rogue club house but I did.

Reactions: Hobbsy
Hobbs and Keishapie, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. The reveal of Teagaggle's bag verifies the beauty of the bag. I absolutely love it. I purchased the mineral Rogue when it first came out and a Rogue 25 when it come out. The mineral Rogue is too heavy for me but the Rogue 25 is okay weight wise. I went to the Nordstrom web site to check the weight of the satchel and it is just a little under the weight of my mineral Rogue. I have some Nordstrom bucks I am itching to spend so I may go ahead and try it since I think it is such a beautiful bag.

Hobbs and Keishapie, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. The reveal of Teagaggle's bag verifies the beauty of the bag. I absolutely love it. I purchased the mineral Rogue when it first came out and a Rogue 25 when it come out. The mineral Rogue is too heavy for me but the Rogue 25 is okay weight wise. I went to the Nordstrom web site to check the weight of the satchel and it is just a little under the weight of my mineral Rogue. I have some Nordstrom bucks I am itching to spend so I may go ahead and try it since I think it is such a beautiful bag.
Oh great, it looks like a gorgeous bag! I hope you like it!

Hey hey all!
Yep, still love for that bag! Hobbsy, thanks for forwarding to my reveal. I got way too swept up in the original Rogue fenom & recently sold 3 of them on ebay (I know, the horror!). That said, the satchel holds a special place for me. I love the details. Not sure I'd feel the same for the oxblood. Am anxious to see if its released in other colors. Not sure its caught on in popularity.
Anywho, Izzy, congrats on taking the plunge! I know you'll love it but let us know your thoughts when you get it!

Hey hey all!
Yep, still love for that bag! Hobbsy, thanks for forwarding to my reveal. I got way too swept up in the original Rogue fenom & recently sold 3 of them on ebay (I know, the horror!). That said, the satchel holds a special place for me. I love the details. Not sure I'd feel the same for the oxblood. Am anxious to see if its released in other colors. Not sure its caught on in popularity.
Anywho, Izzy, congrats on taking the plunge! I know you'll love it but let us know your thoughts when you get it!
You didn't like the Rogue? Did you keep any?

You didn't like the Rogue? Did you keep any?
Its not that I didn't like it at all. I kept the olive & the butterscotch. I just got sucked into the hype & ended up with black, oxblood & grey suede as well & those just sat in the closet. Its not my HG bag. I think I'd like it more if the handles folded out & laid flat on the outside of the bag & if there were just one center strap for shoulder wear. I love the leather & the 3 compartments but the handle/strap thing just gets too much for me. Perhaps that's why I was drawn to the satchel. Make sense?

Its not that I didn't like it at all. I kept the olive & the butterscotch. I just got sucked into the hype & ended up with black, oxblood & grey suede as well & those just sat in the closet. Its not my HG bag. I think I'd like it more if the handles folded out & laid flat on the outside of the bag & if there were just one center strap for shoulder wear. I love the leather & the 3 compartments but the handle/strap thing just gets too much for me. Perhaps that's why I was drawn to the satchel. Make sense?
Oh, absolutely! You kept two beautiful colors, I love that butterscotch and olive !!

Hey hey all!

I will let you know my opinion of the satchel. Not certain if it has caught on but it looks easy to carry and get into as you said. My major concern is the weight because according to the Nordstrom information online it weighs 2.9 pounds. Usually I try to stay at 2 or so pounds on any new bag I buy. Like you I sold one of my Rogues (which I absolutely loved) due to the weight. I sold it on eBay and made a final sale within 10 minuets of listing it. The reason I did is I did not make any money on it and tried to break even on the bag. If I think the satchel is too heavy I will return it. It should arrive on Wednesday so I look forward to seeing it.