Rogue or Burberry

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
i need some opinions please, I can't decide between these two bags. I realize this is a coach forum, but would like honest opinions. Sorry about sloppy pics, was in a rush Thanks!!!

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
SoCal
If you can love the flowers for a long time, Rogue. If something simpler will have more use, the blue one is better. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: Loco4Coco

Chihua5

Jan 25, 2016
I vote for the Rogue. It's more unique. I feel like the others are very simple but elegant and these styles seem to always be around.

Suzanne B.

Oct 12, 2012
It's a hard call.....I like the rogue shape better, but I'm not that into flowers. As for the color, the blue one wins hands down. Soooo, if you like the rogue, but are not sure about the flowers, why not get a rogue without the flowers?

Reactions: JVSXOXO and Hobbsy

popartist

Oct 23, 2016
Yes, take a look at the Rogues without flowers, that would be my preference over the Burberry bags. If you do love all the flowers, then the Rogue again! :smile: If you don't really love the flowers but that's all you can get then I would go with the blue satchel.

Satcheldoll

Oct 5, 2015
Nebraska
All three have very different styles, color and size. Do you have a size or color preference? The Rogue is unique but you've also posted two classic styles. When, where and how often would you use the bags?

Reactions: pianolize