Rogue Escape Pod/Heart Charm

The gal in the UK still makes the Rogue Pod's on occasion and does put them up on eBay. Alas, the Balenciaga "pods" (also called Boobies & Planets) are no longer, and I really kick myself for having sold so many of mine because they are very useful. One of my threads below is on my former "Boobie" collection; I still have about 7 of them.

I buy up the boobies/planets when I see them too. Unfortunately, I've only seen 3 up for sale, aside from the occasional black now and then. Looking for more colors.

Here is my pod made by Tailortrash on ebay......her site is hit or miss so you have to catch her at the right time and buy right away or else they'll be gone like 'poof'!!!!!! Mine is on my Rebecca Minkoff Love Spell satchel in ostrich and it actually goes with just about all of my bags.....love it.View attachment 3696240

Ahhhhh! I [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️this pic! Such a stunning [emoji93]bag & pod...I think I remember when you first got this sweet pod. Hope all is wonderful with you my dear![emoji4][emoji8][emoji254]

Ahhhhh! I [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️this pic! Such a stunning [emoji93]bag & pod...I think I remember when you first got this sweet pod. Hope all is wonderful with you my dear![emoji4][emoji8][emoji254]

Thank you friend, it's good to hear from you! All is wonderful and hopefully with you as well. I love my pod! Goes with everything and is so very different from most other "charms"......highly recommend.