Rogue Escape Pod/Heart Charm

mrose75

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
Kentucky
Does anyone remember the rogue escape pod heart charms? I'm finally getting a bbag and can't find them anywhere, does anyone still sell them?

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
Thank you, I guess they don't make them anymore :sad:
On the thread muchstuff linked, page 2, post #30 mentions the sellers name on ebay. You can check if they're still active and contact them.

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
The gal in the UK still makes the Rogue Pod's on occasion and does put them up on eBay. Alas, the Balenciaga "pods" (also called Boobies & Planets) are no longer, and I really kick myself for having sold so many of mine because they are very useful. One of my threads below is on my former "Boobie" collection; I still have about 7 of them.

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
I buy up the boobies/planets when I see them too. Unfortunately, I've only seen 3 up for sale, aside from the occasional black now and then. Looking for more colors.

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
Here is my pod made by Tailortrash on ebay......her site is hit or miss so you have to catch her at the right time and buy right away or else they'll be gone like 'poof'!!!!!! Mine is on my Rebecca Minkoff Love Spell satchel in ostrich and it actually goes with just about all of my bags.....love it. View attachment 3696240
Ahhhhh! I [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️this pic! Such a stunning [emoji93]bag & pod...I think I remember when you first got this sweet pod. Hope all is wonderful with you my dear![emoji4][emoji8][emoji254]

alansgail

Feb 15, 2014
'over the rainbow'
Ahhhhh! I [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️this pic! Such a stunning [emoji93]bag & pod...I think I remember when you first got this sweet pod. Hope all is wonderful with you my dear![emoji4][emoji8][emoji254]
Thank you friend, it's good to hear from you! All is wonderful and hopefully with you as well. I love my pod! Goes with everything and is so very different from most other "charms"......highly recommend.