Rogue Club

Hey fellow Rogue lovers! Thought I would share my Rogue 25 collection with you. This is the first bag I have bought multiple colors of I love it so much. I find it just the right size for me, plus I love how you can get in and out of it easy. I usually never zip it up, plus I love those side pockets (easy to slip in my phone or my notebook)And, I love how it sits up and doesn't slouch over so your stuff doesn't get all out of order. Plus it has feet! I love bags with feet to protect the bottom. So I have 5 now....and the sad thing is, I can't say I'm done. My dream Rogue 25 would be all black, black handles with Barbie pink lining (Pantone 219C to be exact) with that same color of contrast stitching.....View attachment 3857871View attachment 3857872View attachment 3857873
What a beautiful collection! [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Hey fellow Rogue lovers! Thought I would share my Rogue 25 collection with you. This is the first bag I have bought multiple colors of I love it so much. I find it just the right size for me, plus I love how you can get in and out of it easy. I usually never zip it up, plus I love those side pockets (easy to slip in my phone or my notebook)And, I love how it sits up and doesn't slouch over so your stuff doesn't get all out of order. Plus it has feet! I love bags with feet to protect the bottom. So I have 5 now....and the sad thing is, I can't say I'm done. My dream Rogue 25 would be all black, black handles with Barbie pink lining (Pantone 219C to be exact) with that same color of contrast stitching.....View attachment 3857871View attachment 3857872View attachment 3857873
I’m feeling like you need a “summer” Rogue 25. Maybe a Chalk, Chalk Cherry, or melon? Just enabling where I can :angel:

So I'm totally new to purse forum, but I get so many questions and funny looks because I carry rogue 17 on the daily!

I made an altoid case full of travel sized goodies including: ibproufen, brow gel, lotion, foundation, a comb, mirror, fragrance, feminine products, etc. works wonders for small bags

Glad that size works for you! Enjoy it!

Twins on the Rust Medium zip around wallet!

Great variety!

Now I have a decision to make...I have a F&F, and can purchase any of the following:

Steel Blue Rogue
Black Tea Rose Rogue 25
White Tea Rose Dinky

I only want one Rogue, and I don't want the Tea Rose Dinky if I get the Rogue 25. One tea rose bag is enough for me. Any opinions?

I already have a Saddle Rogue 36 (use it for travel), a Chalk Rogue 30, a Western Whipstitch Rogue 30, one Black Dinky (with five tea roses from Coach House - pink) and two regular Dinky 24 (Black and Butterscotch).

I adore the Steel Blue Rogue, but I'm thinking maybe the Black 25 would fit into my collection well since I don't have that size, but I do have two Black Dinky's and a Black Ace Satchel (that I only wear in casual settings, not to the office). Do you think the Rogue 25 with Tea Roses is professional enough looking for a corporate setting?

I love the Steel Blue Rogue, but I have two Rogues in that size already. It feels like a spring/summer bag to me, not that that's a bad thing. But I have the Chalk Rogue for that season already.

I really love Dinky's - I just need to decide whether I want to add a Chalk one, and if I do, whether I'd be better with the Dinky 24 (my preferred size) in a plain Chalk bag or the Tea Rose smaller version.

First world problems. :girlsigh:

I just bought the Black Tea Rose Rogue 25. I love the Steel Blue Rogue, but I don't need to own it to enjoy it.

I'm picking it up on Tuesday when I'm downtown. Can't wait!!! :yahoo:

No more Rogues, and no MTO. Coach will have another fabulous 1941 Red bag sooner or later. I'm hoping for a Dinky or Dinky 24. :yes:

I just bought the Black Tea Rose Rogue 25. I love the Steel Blue Rogue, but I don't need to own it to enjoy it.

I'm picking it up on Tuesday when I'm downtown. Can't wait!!! :yahoo:

No more Rogues, and no MTO. Coach will have another fabulous 1941 Red bag sooner or later. I'm hoping for a Dinky or Dinky 24. :yes:
Did you get the tooled one? Or the one with the black and oxblood tea roses?