Rogue Club

Mine was meticulously packed, too! I was impressed with the packing, and all protective foams were around the hardware. I've been using mine sparkly for about a month now, and it's still as gorgeous as when I unpacked it!

No problems with mine at all. Mine came very well packaged in a large box with the handles and hang tags lying out away from the body of the bag. I would hate to start with creases. I've had mine over a month now.

Thanks SO much- I just ordered some! I had a favorite white coach bag which was iridescent, which I thought could get cleaned. Apparently they can't clean it did to the iridescent coating . So, if anyone knows how to get this dye transfer off, I'd REALLY appreciate it!!! And therefore scared about other light colored bags...
I have the Rogue satchel in Chalk and I treated it with a few coats of the Apple Rain Guard spray. It definitely helps with color transfer. When I use it with the long strap and have on darker denim, I've gotten some of the blue from the jeans on the bag. A quick cleaning with baby wipes and it comes off easily. Had I not put the spray on it, I can bet it wouldn't come off as easily, so I am sticking with the spray on that one.

Reactions: CoachMaven
She showed me in the inventory system when she was looking up the Steel Blue color. I saw it on her screen for $397.50. But that doesn't surprise me, their inventory system is wacky. One minute it shows something in stock with more than 10 and the next thing you know, it's sold out or not available.
Olive Rogue is available at half price but I think u have to order it Thur the store.

Reactions: Lauraroz
Thanks SO much- I just ordered some! I had a favorite white coach bag which was iridescent, which I thought could get cleaned. Apparently they can't clean it did to the iridescent coating . So, if anyone knows how to get this dye transfer off, I'd REALLY appreciate it!!! And therefore scared about other light colored bags...

I would try a local, reputable leathersmith shop for the iridescent bag. They may have some suggestions or ways to get it cleaned. I hate to say it, but usually those special leathers like that, it may be something you have to live with. :sad:

I would try a local, reputable leathersmith shop for the iridescent bag. They may have some suggestions or ways to get it cleaned. I hate to say it, but usually those special leathers like that, it may be something you have to live with. :sad:
Thank you- good point! Haven't tried, especially since Coach themselves said they couldn't clean it! I've left it is as, obviously :sad: almost bought another identical used one, then got scared it would just happen again!

I LOVE that willow bag charm!!! If anyone finds it anywhere on sale pls let me know!!!
My new Light Saddle 25 with oxblood lining. I've been gravitating to only my 25s lately so I'm putting my regular Rogues up for sale soon as they've just been sitting. I didn't think I'd like this color but it was the oxblood interior/edging that made it.
View attachment 3853658