Rogue 36

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know when the Rogue 36 will be available?

2. What is a Rogue 36

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app

3. A third size option- larger than the other two.

4. No one seems to have any information on it, other than it is larger and will be out soon. I was hoping one of the experts had additional information.

5. I believe some are available early May, like the 6th. Don't know which colors/leathers are those though...

6. This bag is available. I'm not sure if orders are being allowed but I know that they are in the distribution center. If you get one, let me know! I'm definitely thinking of it as well. I believe only three colors are available right now.

7. Yes, that's what I heard as well; there are quantities available, but they're not available to order until early May. Are the three colors for the regular leather Rogue? I think it was black, saddle and can't remember what else.

8. I got an email from my SA today.
    She says the oxblood is available to order now.
    The other 2 colours (red and black) are not in invetory yet but are slated for a June 1 release.

9. Thank you for the information. I want the Rogue 36 in black. I am hoping I will be able to order shortly. If I am able to order soon, I will let you know.

10. Do you have a style number for the 36?

11. If you see any in stores, please post pics. I'd love to get a better idea of the bag beyond the blog sites. Evidently, my stores won't be getting them because they are too limited. :sad: