Roger Vivier shoes

Lovely RVs everyone :smile: another fan checking in. I wish they are more accessible in the US ESP online. I have two on the way from BG, will post pix. Has anyone seen the Belle Strass anywhere? Saks NYC had a pair but it was too big for me :sad: TIA!

Two sale scores from BG :smile:

345htg6.jpg

Thanks for sharing your lovely collections, ladies!

I have only one pair of RVs -- black patent square toed ones. Do you find them a bit dated, compared to the round toed ones? I've worn mine only once w/ wide leg trousers. But I can't imagine wearing skirts or skinny pants w/ square toes.

HiromiT said:
Thanks for sharing your lovely collections, ladies!

I have only one pair of RVs -- black patent square toed ones. Do you find them a bit dated, compared to the round toed ones? I've worn mine only once w/ wide leg trousers. But I can't imagine wearing skirts or skinny pants w/ square toes.

I have the exact same shoes, in multiple colors. I think he square toe looks great with skinny pants and straight skirts. Here are two pics to inspire you... And by the way, if you like anything you see, this is from the spring collection which many items are on sale now. I can send you my SA info if you like.

Wear your shoes! I love RV. So fashionable and unique.

image-3836204649.jpg

image-4209674848.jpg

Reactions: Alice in Purseland