Roger Vivier fall '08 Preview

Milena

Mar 21, 2006
I love what they are doing with the Roger Vivier brand. One part of the collection is the classic Belle Vivier line with great covetable, and wearable, variations of the iconic buckle pump - as worn by Catherine Deneuve in the Bunuel film Belle de jour. :heart: Then there are the true pieces of art (often seen on Oscar night!)

Anyway, I could keep gushing about how much I love the line, but I just saw a presentation of the new fall collection and thought I’d share some favorites with you all. There are some must-haves for sure! The colors are gorgeous :heart: enjoy ~

First the original inspiration :heart: Roger Vivier buckle pumps as seen in Belle de Jour:

2416213027_76190f2c55.jpg

2416221259_55a886f3eb.jpg

Catherine Deneuve wears fashions by YSL.

*^ Source: film Screenshots captured by Milena

From my own collection:

2510799591_68d2943c41.jpg

Belle Vivier patent bag in plum color from fall '08

2511630092_fe237e292b_o.jpg

Variation on the classic Belle Vivier ballerina flats

POCHETTE BELLE VIVIER PLUTON

2511366962_24b5a70d68.jpg

*^^ All photos above from the Roger Vivier look book

There are more (including some gorgeous shoes & jewelry) but I’ve added my favorites for now. Might add more later if anyone would like. :yes:

I don't know if I'm overlooking any Roger Vivier threads with the search function currently down, but if there are other fans here please do post pics from your collection! I’d love to see them!!

I've always enjoyed looking at pictures and photos of Roger Vivier bags and shoes, but have no idea where to buy them. Does anyone know?

I don’t know if it's sold online, but there are flagship stores in Paris , New York and I believe London.

The Paris shop is stunning! Decorated to resemble the apartment of late Roger Vivier.

I love the photos that you posted. The bags are gorgeous. I would love to buy one. I'll have to research where I can find them. And I have always loved the shoes. Thanks for posting them, and giving us a look at the lookbook....

Thank you so much for posting these pics!

I'm so happy Vivier is producing great shoes and bags again.
I was in the NYC boutique last year and drooled over everything!

Holt Renfrew in Canada carries the shoes and bags.