ROFL! I spent this entire night thoroughly entertained by TPF's greatest moments!

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
AGH! Im soooo tired!

I have been laughing my butt off all night reading about luxurious lila or whatever her name was and how she lost 10 grand, got a brand new benz, got accepted to USC and much more. The highlight was when she freaked out and started getting mad and started talking smack.

Other highlights that had me rolling:

*Anything and everything by Bagnshoo (HAHAHA especially that pic of the "private airplane" in reagrd to lilas Benz story)

*Vlad as youve never seen him (HILARIOUS!)

*Megs next to her godfather John Travolta with the man-body

Pradas Meadow editing lila's post (in regard to "choose one word to describe yourself) and Prada had edited it to say "Liar" with a nodding happy face!

Sighhhhhhh, and there is so much more, but Im going to go hit the hay because I am so tired!

The ladies (and men) of tpf are witty, supremely intelligent, and have some of the best thigh-slapping humor I've heard in a long time!

Thank you!

Now, Im off to bed (giggling to myself!)

whats scary is I have actually found and read these threads myself one night. some of the people who have been banned kill me!the comments, megs with her uncle travolta,vlad and charles hitting each other with purses. looking for a spot to mud wrestle, all entertaining!! keep it up all of you! thanks for the laughs! the plane in my garage was hilarious!!