Rodeo PM and SA Recommendations

tbrennan3613

Jan 26, 2020
NJ, USA
Hi!

I have not shopped all that much at Hermes (besides some blankets, house wears, pouch or two) , and live in between the Short Hills, NJ store and the King Of Prussia, PA store. I recently am loving the Rodeo PM or MM, and would like to start collecting! I hear these are hard to score online, what about in store? Does anyone have recommendations for an SA at either the NJ or PA store? Again, Fairly new to Hermes, as I have been a long time customer at Louis Vuitton with a great relationship and SA.

Thanks!

Playboy Mommy

Oct 7, 2020
Worcester, PA
Hi!

I have not shopped all that much at Hermes (besides some blankets, house wears, pouch or two) , and live in between the Short Hills, NJ store and the King Of Prussia, PA store. I recently am loving the Rodeo PM or MM, and would like to start collecting! I hear these are hard to score online, what about in store? Does anyone have recommendations for an SA at either the NJ or PA store? Again, Fairly new to Hermes, as I have been a long time customer at Louis Vuitton with a great relationship and SA.

Thanks!
Have you been to Hermes KOP yet? It is by appointment only at this time.