Rodeo Drive Shoulder Bag... pic inside... too trendy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Definitely classic!

Savannah's pictures definitely won me over ;)

2. Wow this is a beautiful bag. I'd almost say it was vintage if it wasn't brand new - it's got that lucious leather.

3. LOve the black one!just wish it had silver HW....

4. I'm with you, Jill - in a heartbeat if it had silver HW -

5. Wow! I've never seen this style... It's beautiful and definitely a classic!!

6. I loved this bag when I saw it the other week! I was so close to getting it in white, but I really would prefer it in silver hardware...

7. It's classy and I agree with the silver hw. It's still a gorgeous bag I would carry for a long time.

8. GORGEOUS BAG, I do wish that there was silver hardware instead tho.

9. This is a really classy gorgeous bag! I keep changing my mind as to whether I like the blush or the black more.... tee hee hee! Go for it!

10. beautiful bag! i prefer silver hardware though

11. Like everyone, I first liked the bag but when I tried it on myself irl, I didn't feel it. Maybe it's because I tried the one with gold chain on black which looks pretty matured on me. No doubt, the calfskin leather (I think?) is really smooth and soft! I love the chain too! I think the large size in silver h/w would've looked a lot better on me than the one I tried on. :graucho:

12. I love it. It's beautiful

13. i agree:yes:

GL deciding!

14. Its a classic, and it does not have that "dated" look.
    I think the logo is great and very dubtle--- it doesnt scream out at you.

15. Its a classic but I would prefer it in a SH too.