Rodeo Drive Sale ~ 20% Off Including Sale Items (Excludes Handbags)

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Not that I want this to work because I can't afford to buy another bag right now...however it drives me nuts when something should work but doesn't!! JM...what am I doing wrong? I'm imputting code PD92 on a Balenciaga bag and here's what I get again today...

NEW 2009 BALENCIAGA "BIG CITY" LEATHER MOTORCYLE LARGE TOTE #43775
1 1,250.00

$ 1,250.00
Sub Total

$1,250.00

PD92 $ -0.00 Coupon requirements not met
Shipping/Handling $25.00
Sales Tax (0.00%)$0.00
Total$ 1,275.00

fashionraq

Dec 24, 2007
Sunny So Cal
They open in 30 minutes and I am calling them with a question on a Cavalli top. I will ask them about the rules on using this code on bags (I will SO TAKE the white Balenciaga if we can use the code on bags). I will post another reply after I speak with them

brie420

Mar 27, 2008
They open in 30 minutes and I am calling them with a question on a Cavalli top. I will ask them about the rules on using this code on bags (I will SO TAKE the white Balenciaga if we can use the code on bags). I will post another reply after I speak with them
Please let us know!!!

fashionraq

Dec 24, 2007
Sunny So Cal
Okay so here is the 411. I just talked to Debbie in CS at Rodeo Drive Resale and she said that the 20% discount is good on all clothing including sale clothing. Though the bottom of the email does state that it is not good on handbags, they are allowing the handbag discounts on "some" handbags. The Balenciagas are not eligible for the 20% off because they just came in recently and are not due for mark down for some time. They do however have a "friends and family" discount for 10% off and free shipping on ANYTHING on the site over $100 . This discount in not advertised anywhere online (it was sent by mail to some customers) so you would need to place a phone order for them to be able to get you the discount. Tell them you have a "friends and family coupon". Debbie said they dont verify it or just ask for her. The 10% off plus free shipping coupon also ends today. So I guess that is good news if you are interested in the bags!!