Rodeo Charm Discussion Thread: Love/Hate/Crazy Reseller Prices etc.

Are the Touch Rodeos that difficult to come by at the boutique? I picked one up this weekend but then saw them going for way over retail online... :shrugs:
No, people have just bought into the hype despite the fact that rodeo inventory seems to be at an all time high. Rodeos in general don’t seem to be moving at the crazy resale prices much anymore either (even SO noir PMs). I mean, you’ll randomly find the person with more money than sense who will pay 2x+ but these people seem to be fewer and farther between, thankfully.

No, people have just bought into the hype despite the fact that rodeo inventory seems to be at an all time high. Rodeos in general don’t seem to be moving at the crazy resale prices much anymore either (even SO noir PMs). I mean, you’ll randomly find the person with more money than sense who will pay 2x+ but these people seem to be fewer and farther between, thankfully.

I just saw one sell for $1050 and was seriously like :whut:

Which would u choose to with Bleu Frida PHW?
Definitely the light blue one. Bleu Frida is quite strong and you need something that will echo, not clash especially because the standard rodeos bring 3 colours, not just a single pop.
That being said if you like colour oppositions, it would be best to pick a single colour Rodeo, and do that with the colours in person in front of you because it’s a fine line between striking and garish :sweatdrop:
I just saw one sell for $1050 and was seriously like :whut:
On Farfetch, the prices are :eek: I posted one in the shopping thread the other day... 3K IIRC, with a very used one going for just under 1K. (It’s in one of my fave colour combos but c’mon!)
Yes, two charms
The Rodeo is much larger than normal, though, which is what @Senbei was noting. I’m also curious... and that combo is bomb!

View attachment 5042656
Got this Rodeo PM yesterday. Unfortunately will have to go and return / exchange it! Me and the SA both thought it looked orange while in the shop like on the left picture! She and I were both confused when we saw it said rose texas... I was super excited she found a rodeo PM for me at all cause initially she told me there were none so I ended up buying it very quickly! I didn't give it that much thought since we both thought it looked orange anyway. When I got home I saw it in daylight and immediately regretted purchasing it :sad: It's a beautiful horsey but I just can't do pinks! Hoping my SA will hold a different color one for me that will better suit me!

Replying to my own post here. Finally found “the one” for me :biggrin:. Scored on H.com!
DACA2730-B6BB-4A20-96E2-56A7C0E237CC.jpeg