Rodeo Charm Discussion Thread: Love/Hate/Crazy Reseller Prices etc.

My SA just offered me these and I don’t know which colour to take! :confused1:
Depends if you want pop color or more neutral. Of these 2, I think I would take the malachite one...
but my heart is set on a pink one that is coming out (still haven't seen one IRL in the USA)
I know there will be many more released so don't feel pressured to buy both although it is tempting.
I take your approach... slow and steady purchases hahahahah

@Precious_UK, I don’t know if they are seasonal. I haven’t seen any in person yet. I remembered, H used to have the rodeo with real horse hair, they were not seasonal, they appeared here and there but now I am no longer seeing them. I agreed with @israel_flava, malachite is nice pop color if you like it, I probably will get the gold (neutral) one for now and wait for other colors to appear.

@Precious_UK, I don’t know if they are seasonal. I haven’t seen any in person yet. I remembered, H used to have the rodeo with real horse hair, they were not seasonal, they appeared here and there but now I am no longer seeing them. I agreed with @israel_flava, malachite is nice pop color if you like it, I probably will get the gold (neutral) one for now and wait for other colors to appear.

Wow! Real horse hair ones would be amazing. It’s definitely hard not to feel pressured and feel like “if I don’t buy it now, I’ll never be able to get it again”! I think I might get the neutral and play it safe and then pick a pop colour later that I truly love. I’m not a huge lover of greens! Thank you to you and @Israeli_Flava for your advice.

Wow! Real horse hair ones would be amazing. It’s definitely hard not to feel pressured and feel like “if I don’t buy it now, I’ll never be able to get it again”! I think I might get the neutral and play it safe and then pick a pop colour later that I truly love. I’m not a huge lover of greens! Thank you to you and @Israeli_Flava for your advice.
Here are the photos of my rodeo with horse hair.

Attachments

• 1487BFE4-BF68-4785-A3E9-5BE075075D9E.jpeg
    1487BFE4-BF68-4785-A3E9-5BE075075D9E.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 72BED6F4-1FBD-4C44-B5A9-9A887282C4A4.jpeg
    72BED6F4-1FBD-4C44-B5A9-9A887282C4A4.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 128