Rodeo Charm Discussion Thread: Love/Hate/Crazy Reseller Prices etc.

Perja

Well & truly Plumed
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
In an Orange box
That is the one I decided to go for in the end! I thought I’d play it safe as it’s my first rodeo charm. Hopefully it will arrive by the end of the week. :smile:
Great choice! I’m sure it will be even more pretty in person. I hope you’ll share some shots when it arrives! :flowers:

_kiki119_

Jun 14, 2020
i was offered a black togo touch a month back when I first inquired about rodeo...
I had colors in mind and did not want to spend that much on a charm... I kick myself to this day that i declined the offer :sad:

LadyCupid

O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
Thank you for the list. I have also made the chart a while back too since no one was updating the chart after Notorious Pink created one. It's here and the post quoted above has the rest in case anyone else needs to refer to it. Let me add the rest that I have too since I have not been updating for a while now too. View attachment 4922178 View attachment 4922179
Additional update on regular rodeo color combinations.
1.JPG

Last edited:

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
Are the Touch Rodeos that difficult to come by at the boutique? I picked one up this weekend but then saw them going for way over retail online... :shrugs: