Rodeo Charm Discussion Thread: Love/Hate/Crazy Reseller Prices etc.

Hello!

My name is Ozzie and I'm new to the whole forum idea but I would love to get involved and see all of your beautiful collections! I'm currently in Vegas and stopped by the Hermes in the Crystal Shops and picked up a beautiful twilly and rodeo charm that go perfectly with my black 35cm birkin! I can't wait to share photos of my bag with my new accessories but, for now here is the great charm I picked up!

They had four charms in stock. Three MM (the one I bought, a pink one with blue leather "hair" and a brown saddle like mine, and a light blue one with pink saddle and beige horse hair) and a GM which was the same color scheme as the pink MM one. (In case anyone was interested in picking one up, Steve helped me out and he was wonderful)

I chose the yellow with blue leather "hair" and brown accents because I thought it was the most masculine and I am not too fond of the horse hair.

Anyways, I look forward to being a part of the forum and hope you guys will have me. :smile:
Thanks for sharing. Love the colors in yours =)

I wasn't a big fan of rodeos until recently I purchased a mini Evelyne. It's a cute bag so I thought a redeo can go well with it. And today my SA showed me one(apparently there's only one in store). So ta da, here's my first rodeo. To be honest I'm kind of debating on the colour combo, it's nice but not my favorite. But if I let it go I don't know when I'm able to get one again. What do you all think?
I think it looks great with your Evie! Beautiful colors, congratulations!

Reactions: crisbac
I wasn't a big fan of rodeos until recently I purchased a mini Evelyne. It's a cute bag so I thought a redeo can go well with it. And today my SA showed me one(apparently there's only one in store). So ta da, here's my first rodeo. To be honest I'm kind of debating on the colour combo, it's nice but not my favorite. But if I let it go I don't know when I'm able to get one again. What do you all think?
I love it, gnetief! :loveeyes: It goes so well with your Evelyne! Big congrats! I have the same Rodeo in GM size (have to do a reveal) and even though I prefer the shades of pink, I fell in love with the Celestial in this Rodeo.

I love it, gnetief! :loveeyes: It goes so well with your Evelyne! Big congrats! I have the same Rodeo in GM size (have to do a reveal) and even though I prefer the shades of pink, I fell in love with the Celestial in this Rodeo.
Thank you crisbac!! Yes do show us yours, I love rodeos in GM sizes. Hopefully I can score one too =)

Reactions: crisbac
I love this Celeste rodeo. I was a bit skeptical at first but when I started pairing it with all my bags, it's such a nice pop! Probably one of my favourites now
Thanks for sharing your thoughts little.bear. I just tired it with my orange poppy lindy, and I love it. I'm not sure if it will go well with my gold B 30 which is currently with my mum so I can't physically pair them. :hrmm: