Rodeo Charm Discussion Thread: Love/Hate/Crazy Reseller Prices etc.

I wanted to put a black Hermes rodeo charm and a black Hermes horseshoe charm on my Soleil (yellow) B but I stopped myself because I was worried the black leather charms would bleed onto the yellow leather. I would only have them on for half the day, but the weather is becoming hot and humid these days and I worry about black dye transfer, am I being overly worried?
Has anyone ever worn black Hermes bag charms on light Hermes leathers without any issues?
Sorry for my post, I made my own topic but it was transferred here for some reason :confused1:

Hi! I haven´t yet posted here but was reading a lot of the discussions. Thank you for sharing!During vacation in Porto Cervo last week I bought a Herbag with two Rodeo Charms. They had a great selection of herbags and rodeos so being spoilt for choice I decided to buy two Rodeos. I am not sure I really need both now. What do you think which one should I keep? Which one is usually more difficult to find? THank you for your advice! :smile:
IMG_6184.jpg IMG_6185.jpg

Hi! I haven´t yet posted here but was reading a lot of the discussions. Thank you for sharing!During vacation in Porto Cervo last week I bought a Herbag with two Rodeo Charms. They had a great selection of herbags and rodeos so being spoilt for choice I decided to buy two Rodeos. I am not sure I really need both now. What do you think which one should I keep? Which one is usually more difficult to find? THank you for your advice! :smile:
View attachment 3743585 View attachment 3743584
If money is not a problem, you should keep both. They are really hard to find (especially PM) and you'll regret letting go one.

Reactions: disco189
If money is not a problem, you should keep both. They are really hard to find (especially PM) and you'll regret letting go one.
+1! I agree with leuleu. Your Rodeos are so lovely! :hbeat: And perfect with the Herbag!

They are beautiful. Keep both. You can use one and keep the other in pristine condition if you'd like. Or use both. I have two PMs and I'm glad to have an option as to which one I wear. I have the Rose Azaleé one as well. Good score! :smile:

Congrats on scoring the 4 colored rodeo. I saw this few times listed by resellers. There is another version i saw in blue celeste.

Hi yodaling :hugs:

This is the one I scooped up when it appeared on the H website Friday. I got so excited because there were 4 colors listed in the item description and I thought it would be the bicolor. I didn't even realize there was a 4 color version!

Reactions: AndreaheartsLV
You can also wear them two at a time as well. I saw a few people on IG doing this.

Attachments

• IMG_4934.JPG
    IMG_4934.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 950