Rodeo bag

An update after a few more outings:

My Prada straps are all around 100 cm (fixed length or adjustables on shortest setting) and 3.5-4 cm wide with dark gold hardware - so these are my best pairings for the Rodeo. The strap is a bit longer than I would like, but at least the bag handle isn’t up in my armpit at that length. (And the Pradas are a little bit shorter than the skinny strap when knotted once.)

It's a very comfortable carry - much less shoulder stress and the bag doesn't bang around too much when worn crossbody.

I’m still in love with the Rodeo design - it’s _so_ delicious to touch and wonderfully smooshy. The profile belies its capacity and even though I’m not tall I don’t think it wears me. And, I find myself doing the shoulder carry frequently which is super comfy and easy.

View attachment 6016982
Love the strap on it! Is this the small?

Ok so both have arrived and I don’t know which one. Neither is slouchy but I think I like the look of the mini maybe more…help me pick and ignore how I look it’s a work from home day. For reference I’m 5’6 and 132 for size of bag on the body
They both look great on you! If I had to pick between the two based on the modeling pics, the mini has my vote

Reactions: ive_flipped
I don’t have an eggplant city! I had two years ago and sold both and been bag-hoarding my way through that regret.

:sweatdrop:
OMG!
See...I have always pictured you in my head surrounded by the rarest most yummy Bals of all in piles and heaps...and there most definitely are a few Eggplants in this mental image!

Somehow I can't adjust

Gorgeous pics and such a nice comparison set up!
I don't know Hermes...how much is a kelly...v/s how much this is?
That's a difficult comparison to make - it's not terribly doable to decide one wants a new Kelly from the H boutique and go in and buy one. And from the looks of the H bag pricing thread, no one has reported a K35 purchase in USD for quite a while. The resale market varies widely depending on color/hardware/condition.

The Rodeo Medium is $4300. Assume probably at least double that for a decent condition K.

Last edited:
That's a difficult comparison to make - it's not terribly doable to decide one wants a new Kelly from the H boutique and go in and buy one. And from the looks of the H bag pricing thread, no one has reported a K35 purchase in USD for quite a while. The resale market varies widely depending on color/hardware/condition.

The Rodeo Medium is $4300. Assume probably at least double that for a decent condition K.
Thanks so much!
Yes I remember the whole SA cultivation thing..and now much you have to spend before they will even let you try to order a bag.

Hi all - super happy to be back on the Bal forum after many years hiatus.:yahoo:

I was in Florence last week and managed to score a medium Rodeo bag upon seeing it for the first time in real life (as it requires a pre order in Singapore where I’m currently living).

The leather is amazing and I love the off-duty Kelly look! :love: Also fell for the crazy charms…my husband convinced me to get the bag so that he could gift me the charm :graucho:

IMG_8784.jpeg IMG_8785.jpeg

Hi all - super happy to be back on the Bal forum after many years hiatus.:yahoo:

I was in Florence last week and managed to score a medium Rodeo bag upon seeing it for the first time in real life (as it requires a pre order in Singapore where I’m currently living).

The leather is amazing and I love the off-duty Kelly look! :love: Also fell for the crazy charms…my husband convinced me to get the bag so that he could gift me the charm :graucho:

View attachment 6020101View attachment 6020102
😱😍 your medium Rodeo bag looks great on you! Now I’m more convinced that the medium is THE size for me. I’m going to return the small for the medium

Hope you’re enjoying your trip in Florence 🙂

• Love
Reactions: gucci_chelsea

View attachment 6020101View attachment 6020102
Can you please share your height?