Rodeo bag

Ok so both have arrived and I don’t know which one. Neither is slouchy but I think I like the look of the mini maybe more…help me pick and ignore how I look it’s a work from home day. For reference I’m 5’6 and 132 for size of bag on the body

Attachments

• IMG_8136.jpeg
    IMG_8136.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_8137.jpeg
    IMG_8137.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_8138.jpeg
    IMG_8138.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_8140.jpeg
    IMG_8140.jpeg
    690.4 KB · Views: 134
Ok so both have arrived and I don’t know which one. Neither is slouchy but I think I like the look of the mini maybe more…help me pick and ignore how I look it’s a work from home day. For reference I’m 5’6 and 132 for size of bag on the body
Depends how much you need to carry. I like larger bags both for how they look and becasue I need to carry lots of daily things. I also prefer the look of it on you, but if it's overkill for your needs, go with the small. They're both :loveeyes:

The small. I’ll take a pic of mine to see how Balenciaga slouched it for me when I went in. They claimed I was carrying it wrong…..🤣. It’s to be slouchy per the ad. They worked on my leather to slouch it. 🤣

Reactions: ive_flipped
An update after a few more outings:

My Prada straps are all around 100 cm (fixed length or adjustables on shortest setting) and 3.5-4 cm wide with dark gold hardware - so these are my best pairings for the Rodeo. The strap is a bit longer than I would like, but at least the bag handle isn’t up in my armpit at that length. (And the Pradas are a little bit shorter than the skinny strap when knotted once.)

It's a very comfortable carry - much less shoulder stress and the bag doesn't bang around too much when worn crossbody.

I’m still in love with the Rodeo design - it’s _so_ delicious to touch and wonderfully smooshy. The profile belies its capacity and even though I’m not tall I don’t think it wears me. And, I find myself doing the shoulder carry frequently which is super comfy and easy.

IMG_2106.jpeg