Rockstuds as wedding shoes. Opinions?

Definitely go for it! I found this photo online :P. Hopefully it will help making your decision easier.

OMG, LOVE that pic!

I think rockstuds as wedding shoes is an amazing idea. It adds an edge as well as personality. I love the way the nude looks. You could also consider going crazy and doing blue ones as your "something blue". Congrats!

As one who wore red pumps to match the red dress for her wedding...I think nude rockstud heels would be fine. Ivory might be a little more limiting, but rockstuds are still a style that can go more places than perhaps a plain ivory pump. Many ladies report that they are much more comfortable than a lot of other shoes, that is another huge plus. I have some 4" rock stud pumps but in a different style, very comfortable. Congratulations on your happy occasion and I wish you all the best.

No. I don't think you're crazy, but I have to see your dress first. Hehehe.:P

My fiancé is going to Vegas this weekend and I've so kindly asked him to get me a pair of nude rockstuds for my birthday (which is this Tuesday). I'm trying to justify the cost of the shoes and I've come up with the idea that I could use it as my wedding shoes. What do you guys think? Am I crazy? Appreciate all opinions. :smile:

My fiancé is going to Vegas this weekend and I've so kindly asked him to get me a pair of nude rockstuds for my birthday (which is this Tuesday). I'm trying to justify the cost of the shoes and I've come up with the idea that I could use it as my wedding shoes. What do you guys think? Am I crazy? Appreciate all opinions. :smile:
I think it can absolutely work. You should check out the very light pink one too that is on sale now; if you think the ivory will be to "bridal" for post wedding use.

Where is the light pink on sale? I've been trying to find a pair. Thanks!

Thanks! Unfortunately they don't have my size. Will try to stop by a store tomorrow.

You're welcome. Good idea! An SA can also try to locate the shoes for you at another boutique, hopefully, if they're not in stock at your local boutique. I highly recommend jotting down the shoe/style info for your SA as well: GWS00375-AVNW01 R13

You're welcome. Good idea! An SA can also try to locate the shoes for you at another boutique, hopefully, if they're not in stock at your local boutique. I highly recommend jotting down the shoe/style info for your SA as well: GWS00375-AVNW01 R13
Try the boutique in Atlanta too. Good luck with your search and hope you find them.